Bong for under $200

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dan93, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Hey dudes, I'm sure this type of thread pops up a lot here, but I'd like to hear everybody's thoughts on this dilemma I have. Basically I have $200 and I'd like to purchase something that gives bong sized hits (I currently own an m420 and MFLB, so I'm lacking on the balls to the wall smoking utilities). $200 is an average and I'm willing to go slightly higher but prefer to stay somewhat under.

Anywho, I am thinking about getting something scientific. I want smooth, thick, cool hits and something I don't have to break my back cleaning. What can you guys whip up for me? I'd prefer to order online.

2. #2 ItzJamiie, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    Apix gridded stemline and a carbon filter, the piece is like $145+$18 in shipping and the c/f is like $15-20 on here at most.

I've heard a lot of good stuff about apix's work as a cheap priced good quality piece, plus they only take like 3 days to get to your house.

Edit: and you can get him to put ice notches in it also.

3. I would think about the Messia Illusion series by WeedStar that they sell here on GC. The nicest one is a 5 mm thick, 21 inch tall piece with ice notches, a 12 arm diffused perc, splash guard, and 29.2 mm diffused down stem for $170. I wrote a review about it on my blog GlassFeed that I think you might find useful, heres the link:

Weed Star - Messias Illusion Ice Bong - 12-arm Perc Splash - 29.2mm - GlassFeed

[​IMG]