Bong for 300-400 range

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by pburnit420, May 8, 2012.

1. Im about to order a new tube but not sue what. I want a fixed downstem some kind of disc duffiosion wether its a showerhead waffle halo zobbelo. Ive been looking at the sgw waffle perc v2 but not sure. Any suggestions?

2. Either get a Stemline, waffle, apix, or goto your local blower and tell him, "here's four hundred dollar. Make me a dope ass piece."

3. Does this actually work? What's to say he won't give you a $200 dollar piece D:

4. you can get some nice glass for that price...just make sure to do your homework before making a purchase.

5. Then you'll see that it's missing about 200$ worth of work and don't get the bong/pay him?

I got my manifest glass works mini showercap and a k-nine circ ashcatcher for 310 bucks total, I fucking love it.
    however, to be honest, I think I would have been happier just saving another hundred and getting a sov king stem with a dope a/c

6. Definitely not a Zob.

Waffles are awesome, might want to check out a David Goldstein Fritted disk, one of the best disk perc systems out there.

Also, perennial mentions: EFS Donut, SG Stemline, etc. etc.

7. Lol sorry guys but that's what I've done my whole life. I was just trying to be simplistic, but I highly doubt someone with that large amount of cash would let someone make them just anything, obviously parameters must be set and requirements but I always leave some up to the particular blower and in my experience giving them some freedom with the art aspect almost always pays off, especially with someone like Dan. He doesn't need to rip you off and neither do most other artists.

8. I would love the sg king stemline but there so hard to find ive kinda given up

9. Just keep checking Aqua Lab.

10. I do like 3 times i day lol

11. ha, gonna have to be faster on the draw than that buddy
    seriously though get that 50x5 white stem before i blow my fuckin paycheck on it

12. haha i know ill get one eventually. but that one for 900 was calling my name damnitttt :mad:

13. would have been an investment tbh
    those things go up in value like a motherfucker