Bong cleaning. Has anyone heard of this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Forever Wavy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Bacardi 151 proof alcohol.

2. Considering a bottle of 151 would be way more expensive than a bottle of ISO, doesn't seem worth it to me.
    I don't see why it wouldn't work though. I'm not sure of the % alcohol in Bacardi so I doubt it would be as effective as ISO...

3. lol bit of ah overkill

4. Percentage = Proof/2. So 75% alcohol.

But definitely not worth it for the price. It will work, to a degree, but high alcohol spirits do have sugars in them too, which would be counterproductive for cleaning.

5. Rubbing alcohol + salt or just grunge off from a smoke shop

6. I've used alc before when I was out of iso. I mean it works like iso if it's straight and not flavored but if it's flavored it gets kind of sticky and smelly. I wouldn't reccomend it

7. Salt and ISO. Nothing else is as cheap easy or good. I have been hitting the bubbler all week with family here for the holiday. That thing was the dirtiest I have ever seen it. 5 Min. with ISO and salt and it looks like new.

8. Only if you're brave enough for Bongcardi shooters.

9. its not that bad just dont do it in an enclosed space out side is the best

10. [quote name='"Jahmal"']Btw the shaking n shit will leave gnarly circle marks on hands that r super sticky (laves all the thc and tar from resin on ur hands) and takes days to get of... :)

And the ISO gives worse headaches ever. seriously.. cover your nose or get a mask. It's not worth it[/quote]

Trolling much?