Bong, cannabis, everything else. Stolen.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisVin, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Damn, I don't even know what to say to this. :(

2. How the hell did you not wake up? Shit, when I get my own place ima have it wired to the bone. :smoking:

3. Ya this sounds like someone really shady who has a shady group of friends knows about your stash. Good job w/ the security, I would think about which of your friends has the most shady side friends. Maybe it's related to who you bought it from? Maybe someone who saw you buy it?

4. Which of your friends are involved in hard drugs? Whether it is using, selling, or just being around people who do.

Start with them.

5. i think your lying or dumb as shit.

that risked breaking in for a bong, bowl, and a few grams but took nothing else. then someone tried to break in a few days before and you go to sleep with your door unlocked anyway?!?

6. That shit really sucks bro, I know exactly how you feel. Over the summer my brother left the car (we share it) unlocked. The one fucking night its unlocked some people decided to hit my neighborhood up and they jacked a few cars at different houses. They took my Ipod touch, my bro's Ipod nano, my bowl, my bro's pack of cigarettes and all the cables to hook our Ipod's up to the radio. I was fucking ripshit and we never did find out who the scumbag was.

7. damn that sucks balls man keep tokin

8. I would wait for somebody to come again and smash a bottle over there head as soon as they enter.

9. I lol'd at "couldn't find any viable fingerprints"

Someone watches a little too much CSI.

Fingerprint evidence usually doesn't hold up in court and its EXTEMELY unreliable. Also its expensive as fuck and will only even be considered for a murder trial or something serious.

That sucks man. I think you need to just get over your loses and hid your shit next time.

10. So, somebody planned an assault on you for this bong/weed?

11. i fucking hate thiefs man. like dude who ever they steal from that person worked hard to get that shit. i hope that son of a bitch meets karma. that karma bitch is one mean hoe.

12. wow, whoever did that was a fiend and a half