Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Broke, Need Advice Buying A New One

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HailEris, Jul 22, 2014.

1. #1 HailEris, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    I ordered a Pizza, the doorbell rang so naturally I jumped up -- BOOM! Bye, bye Bong.

It was my first bong ever and I was happy with it although I'm clueless as to if it was a good one or not. I ddin't have any earlier experience so I just ordered what to me seemed a decent bong. As it was my first bong and I just wanted to see if I liked it, I bought a cheap one. It was from Black leaf and it had a "3-arm tree perc":

http://www.grasscity.com/eu_nl/black-leaf-3-arm-tree-percolator-ice-tube-one-hitter-diffuser-downstem-amber.html

I had this bong for around a year until it broke this evening.

Now I need a new one, but as a poor college student I still don't have a lot of money to spend. I'm usually very careful so I don't mind if the glass isn't too thick.

Could anyone give me some advice on what Bong to buy, I'm looking in the price range below 100$. I'm actually thinking about buying pretty much the same Black Leaf bong as I was statisfied with it.

This is the one I'm thinking about ordering:

http://www.grasscity.com/eu_nl/black-leaf-3-arm-tree-percolator-ice-tube-ashcatcher-amber.html

Now I've read on the forum that you shouldn't buy anything with a 3-arm tree perc. And I've also saw some posts saying Black Leaf isn't a very good brand. Are there any other options for me and my fairly low bugdet?I prefer to spend no more than 50$, I will get a better one in the future but for now this will do.

Ok, thanks.

2. Just go to the nearest head shop. Most college campuses have at least one nearby. Buy something you like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. LHS tend to have amazing items at amazing prices. I got an percolator bong with a 14mm downstem (that works as an 18mm to 14mm adapter) for $60, plus an 18mm ash catcher with a bowl for another $20.

Had I went online (going off Grasscity's closest related items) it would've costed me well over $120, plus $30 for shipping and I wouldn't have it for a few weeks.