Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong, Blunt or Pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FishReamsAll, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Hey, I'm new to the smoking scene, going to be having my first hit in the easter holidays. Just wondering, seeing as its my first time should I either use blunts, a small bong or a pipe? I want ease of use and I can hide it easily but still get a good hit ;) Also, what type of the choice should I use? Like glass, acrylic etc, cheers ^^

2. well if your hideing them glass whould be harder to hide and smell of res. blunts not ass bad if smell is a factor- better hits off bongs and pipes but a nice cone is good to

3. If you want to use discretion and also get good hits, you should either get a decent glass pipe from a shop (like 5 inches long, something around 20 dollars or so) or a chillum, which is a straight pipe. Chillums are usually harsher, but they are generally easier to hide.

You could also search the grasscity shop for something you like (either spoons or chillums, once again) and then try to find something like it in a headshop.

4. Use one of the 3 b's blunts bongs bowls all very nice if you use a blunt get a good flavor it's more enjoyable

5. Alright thanks, it won't be too hard to hide, I can probably just wrap it up in a bit of bubble wrap and stick it in my draw. Thanks for the advice so far ^^

6. I'd get a bong, but if you need to be discreet a good bowl is nice too

7. Vape, edible, glass, or joint/spliff. But for your first time either a .5joint(maybe only half if not with someone else) or like .2/.3 outta a nice glass spoon.

8. When I first began smoking I used a small yellow glass pipe, which I still have! Maybe 2 inches long

At some head shops they sell "smelly proof bags" which u can put ur pipe in and makes it not smell! I love them, I use them all the time

9. Alright, thanks guys, I think I'll probably end up getting a pipe. What do you mean a nice bowl apart from a bong? I'm not very familiar with the terms ^^

10. If it's your first time, I'd go with the bong. They completely destroy you. A pipe would come next but tend to be harsher.

Blunts are not one of my preferences. They are however very convenient when it comes to smoking socially, or outside. Never smoke a blunt/roach inside your house because it just makes your house smell, completely.

If you end up using a blunt, take caution. They will probably be extremely difficult for you since it's your first time.

11. I think he is referring to the bowl of a pipe

12. #12 Elyhess, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is true! I remember when I had a low tolerance, 3 hits of a bong and I was DONE

13. Thanks for the tip about the bags, not sure where any head shops are around my area though, I love in the UK so

14. Most people refer to pipes as "bowls" but a bowl is really just the part that holds the bud. For a nice pipe/bong/bubbler etc glass is the way to go. As long as it's glass, is thick, and pulls nice(you'll figure that out eventually) then you're good.

Oh and don't drive or go to work/school high until you're comfortable enough and know how you are when stoned.

15. Dont do it man you will become addicted

16. I might get a small bong then, I'd probably be able to hide it easily enough, I'll see how it goes

17. #17 Elyhess, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I guess I just got lucky, they last about 2 weeks and then the bag itself can get a little stinky, but the store that sells them is really close to my house. They cost like $1.50

18. I highly doubt I'll get addicted, I'm not weak minded and I can easily control myself, I just want to experience it and relax a bit, life's short right?

Thanks aswell, I know what you mean from the bowl now

19. I love blunts. Bongs get you pretty baked and pipes are nice and portable.

But skip all of that... :cool:
    Vape it. Lol. When you vape for the first time you get stoned out of your mind.
    I actually had mild hallucinations my first time. Like color change and shit. Soooo sick!

20. I don't believe there is any harm in smoking weed errday, I get my school shit done. As long as you prioritize other more important things. Willpower! :cool: