Boner

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubzilla27, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Sometimes I get a boner at the wrong time and place, so my question to you guys is what do you do to bring that shit down? And to the girls when your man or just a dude gets a hard on around you, do you take it as compliment?

2. I try to think of something/someone really gross, like my grandparents having sex.

3. Yeah sometimes when im with my girl and not trying to bust so quick ill stare at the wall and thing about how paints made, or building the wall, anything but whats going on haha

4. I whip out my dick and jack off to completion. No matter where I am or who I'm with.

It's the only 100% foolproof method.

5. THIS :wave:

6. It depends on the situation really...

If I am having a coffee date with you for the first time... I will be like WTF?
    Most other times I just get embrassed, but I am not mad at him or anything.

7. Well I wouldn't get a boner if I'm on a coffee date unless of course It's with Jessica Alba :rolleyes:

8. Just a random situation pop into my head, and thats what I put down silly.

9. I tuck it in my sock.

10. This song pretty much sums up boners

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaCCpcPvaDA]YouTube - The Boner Song (Whitest Kids U' Know)[/ame]

11. [​IMG]

12. Hahaha I remember in middle school I went on a date with this chick and got a hard on when I held her hand in the movie theater :p shows you where my mind was!

13. haha I get the occasional one in the most random situations with girls sometimes lol. Everytime I go for the tuck in the waist band haha.

14. Fuck yeah, I take it as a compliment. Especially if I just feel it out of nowhere :p

15. I try to think of Madden plays lol.

But when girls give me a massage, or just start rubbin on my shoulders all seductive like....goddamn

16. Niiice, sometimes i think of a jumpshot lol.

17. i just think about a hairy man bent over and its an instant kill

18. Now we know :metal: