Bomb thc

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by lillac, Jul 10, 2012.

1. I have a problem with the bomb thC eight weeks of flowering and it's like the picture how long i have to weit. someone can help me ?

Attached Files:

2. 8 weeks in flower? Dude its barely flowering. You should have the lights on 12 hours off 12 hours and when its in the dark it has to be 100% dark with no light leaks. I think yours is not in complete darkness if it is indeed on 12/12 lights.

3. The light is not the problem with the other plants that have bloomed quietly to the sound of LSD

4. lillacThe light is not the problem with the other plants flowering in the same growing room
    The others are the LSD from barney seed and flowered normally you can see the pics Thanks anyway

image-834855968.jpg

image-44545933.jpg

image-503206693.jpg

Attached Files:

5. No shit?! That's really weird. It must be a strain thing or a problem with genetics? It looks sativa and those can take a while to show flowers maybe. Keep it on 12/12 I mean all your plants look really great so keep it growing man.

6. Hy just this time I wanted to plant a fast flowering and I Purchased the LSD , the bomb thc and the pinapple crunch All we put 12 to 13 weeks to finish, and not 7/9 as the seed bank declares. Sorry for my English is not very correct
    Lillac