Bomb Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jimmyz, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I've grow 2 diff big bomb plants both nice yield the smell was crazy strong insane! However...thc was very low would never grow again.

2. Interesting..

3. I am replying a year later because I have been doing THC Bomb for over a year,and every single plant from seed has been almost identicle. They are totally Indica in appearance, massive rock hard buds, and more crystals than any plant I have ever grown.( And I have been growing on a regular basis since the later 1980's.)
    I use the feminized seeds. I have never had a hermie THC Bomb, and have only had one that was deformed, and one that seemed more sensitive to nutrients. Other than that-every single one I have grown is 100% exactly like Bomb seeds claims they are. This is the best balance of quality and yield I have found. Dutch Passions the ''Ultimate'' is awesome also, but The THC Bombs are easier to grow basically. I LOVE THE THC BOMB!

4. Hey Peak 19, how many plants did you grow from seed? I am really interested as you say that you got 100% Indica looking plants, that you didn't get any of the Sativa Phenos?
    Were you growing from seed or were you using clones? 

5. Awesome.. when ya gonna get em rollin?

balls deep in the MJ...

6. Check out my sig for the link to my second grow journal. This one is going to be gonzo. Once GC fixes attachments I will start posting pictures.

7. I got a Berry Bomb almost ready to harvest, just lost 2/3 REG THC Bomb seeds to fucking fungus gnats. Popping the 3 Cheese Bombs tonight.

Atmoic bomb just hit the shopping cart, along with Cherry. The entire next year or two is going to be Bomb only genetics, until I find some good parents to start playing around with. I am thinking that some of Kens GDP would work perfect in the mix.

8. how bout a pic??

one bud at a time...

9. Sure, HPS glare so you can't tell much.

[​IMG]

10. That fuckers gonna be dense.. look at the # of pistils, shit.. rock har, i just smoked the first bowl of mine, got a blueberry overtone, whick i like, hope the cure brings more out..

one bud at a time...

11. Hate them fungus gnats too.. lost alot of young girls bout 3 months back..

one bud at a time...

12. #73 BulbaStoned, May 22, 2013
    Last edited: May 22, 2013
    Yea I am more than happy with her, she JUST entered her finally swell so I should start to see some cloudy spots soon, no amber yet.

I am going to pick up x10 REG Berry Bombs and x2 Atmoic Bombs x10 REG THC Bombs with the next order, maybe 4 will make it too flower.

I should add 100% Organic Soil mix, drenched with Kelp and Sprouted Chia Teas one or twice a week.

13. The great cannabis genocide of 3 months back ago. Terrible tragedy. 

14. Sorry to hear about the gnat problem.

I'm definitely curious about the cheese bombs just because the few times I've had a cheese strain, it was unique.

Kens GDP is one of the few strains I'm actually thinking about buying now that I have pretty much what I want for now as I've heard so many good things.

I'm curious about the flavor and sativa/indica balance of the Cherry Bomb, as I have my Red Cherry Berry and it has a decent about of Sativa so that you can smoke a few bowls or a blunt and not get tired.

15. Was that grown from a regular seed or a feminized?

FEM

17. Just bought a reg 10 pack of ice bomb. I just couldn't get over the pictures of the buds on the bomb seeds site. If cherry bomb seeds weren't sold out, I probably would have gotten them.

18. I was between the Ice and the Cheese myself, I've seen some Ice grows it and comes out nearly the same!

Which bank was sold out of Cherry?

I am getting x2 Cherry x2 Atomic plus a carp load of Ice n THC so I'd like to know if I have to wait.

Sent from my HaGGarD ass phone......fap

19. Ok, so me, not a liker of poodle genetics, so not keen on 'femmed' anything...I bought some too.
    The Cherry Bomb is the best looking baby in the whole bunch. I planted Sensi California Indica(Orange Bud), WW x WW, WW X Thai, WW X MyPurpleStuff, Jackberry x KOKush, and a couple of stray seeds. The Cherry Bomb is a big baby, I had to transplant it early, needed space, will have to put it into a 5 gallon next week.