Bomb Seeds Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tru1212, May 16, 2014.

1. What do you all think of bomb seeds ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bomb Seeds are awesome from the feedback I see and people I know who've run them.

I've had some contact with the company as well - nice enough bunch of guys.

3. I think they are a company not a bank ;)

4. breeder bank

5. They don't use the word bank to describe themselves anywhere on their website or any other website. :p

Even though these don't use the word bank either, a seed bank is generally a company who distributes seeds from breeders, like attitude or herbies for example.

6. they are a breeder

7. Bleeeeeh!
    Nuff said on this breeder. Bad taste in the mouth

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I actually have a few going from them soon far so good!

IgOTbAdAdDs0rRyIfICoNfùSeDu
    #d@bbin

9. I bought hash-bomb from 'bomb-seeds' , they came in bomb breeders packs.
    I have a few strains 5weeks into flower, hash-bomb being one of them but it's almost pure sativa looking, despite it supposedly being indica-dominant.. but the hash-bomb n a cutting from it are only throwing just a few pistils out.. despite all the other strains doing great.! I can only assume that the seeds are shit as iv never seen a mj plant "threaten" to bud, this far into flowering..! They look like they are pre-flowering ( I kp lookn for balls- so far none.! )
    I'm gonna give both another week or so, then I'm gonna pluck the fkrs outta my tent (hash-bomb +cutting).
    I don't think I'll buy bomb seeds again..!
    Gaz

10. Lmao breeder bank :lol:

11. That sounds intriguing! Pics?  

12. Anyone done berry bomb? About to soak one freebie.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Deafgeof i don't have pics at the moment but i will post pics when I have finished with the rest of my grow.. iv got 6strains going just now n they're now 6 weeks in flower.. hash-bomb +cutting are very much sativa-dominant, they still look like they're pre-flowering and threaten to flower but they both look like they'll stay same forever.! I spoke to Dan from bomb seeds and they've been great with me by sending me replacements, which i received yesterday..! I don't think i wanna pop any of these regular h-bomb again as it took me a while to find a female outta my 1st pack.. though i'd consider running a fem'd version.. I am very impressed by bomb-seeds' response to my "accidental sativa grow" -haha... I will update this with pics in next 3 or 4 weeks..
    Gaz