Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boise Buds in the Summertime [MACROS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chron1k, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 Chron1k, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Bompton got dat new new. All day.

Attached Files:

2. Nice buds fellow Idahoan!!

3. thats my hommie bra

4. Very Dank, how does it smoke?

5. Indeed how does it smoke?
    (I've been reading the GC forums for years but this is my first post!)
    Also, whats the price range?

6. ... Why would you wait years to become a member?

7. cuz i hate signing up for shit...im lazy that way. i never had any reason to comment on anything i just liked reading the forums. So i saw your post and said what the fuck!:D

8. is the city called bompton or is it compton and you make it a B? cuz certain bloods do that an fuc that blood shit CUZ

9. real nice buds ID callem super

10. ...wow. :eek:

:smoking:

11. lol. gang war. :rolleyes:

12. are we alowed to add rules? heres a great suggestion only cripz alowed on GC. im blowed in school again lol

13. god i want that doggam bud it looks so yumyum

14. GC is a place of love, peace, and ganja man:D

15. DIDDO ! bro. :smoking:

16. peace love ganja..sounds good cuzz

17. Smokes nice, not too harsh... but will make you choke. And im from the "City of Trees" aka Boise aka Bompton... Its exactly like Compton, Ca, except its where IM from. So watch out! :smoking:

18. Born and Raised muthafucka! City of (Smokin!) Trees!
    I grew up in Boise bro

19. looks daank

20. Idaho rules. I lived in Hailey, ID for 10 years. Good buds, Great snow and rock. Actually I still have a few houses out there that have tanked in the real estate market. Dank bud is good for financial stress. Anyway I miss Idaho like crazy. I want to be at the City of Rocks right now climbing and then relaxing afterwards with a bowl and a beer.