Bohbo's Garage

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bohbo, May 7, 2011.

1. Russy!! :eek:

Nice plants Bohbo!

I remember when they were little things! ;) Doing great man. The next month is gonna be su-weet!!!

2. its been a minute since your last update man how are things going? congrats on the harvest too! I am late to the thread but muy impressed good sir

3. Thanks for kind words, I have been super busy with the family, I will have an update with some pics soon.

4. Take your time man I understand! Hope you pull up a chair for my next grow!

5. Make sure and PM me a link when you get it going. I have to start unsubbing on stuff im so behind.

6. BED 1
    [​IMG]

Malawi Gold
    [​IMG]

Bed 4
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Chunk
    [​IMG]

GDP
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Looking awesome over there dude!!! Those are some monster plants you got. Keep up the great work. :cool:

8. omg that pineapple chunk.... wow

9. Well damn Bo! Do you have your thumbs on your suspender straps or what! You doin' that outdoor thang maine!

10. wow, magnificent looking plants :smoke:

11. Thanks everyone! I am really happy with what I have learned and done so far outdoors. Like AG said nice to thumb up those suspenders *spit*.

Next year they will be 2 per bed and go in April 15th and hopefully be 2ft tall by then. Now those will be some plants.

12. How the heck are ya super suspenders.....

13. kudos bro. thats a pretty sweet fuckin setup you got there. i envy you. i wish i had that but as far as the eye can see someday. haha we can all dream. im still trying to find a legit way i can do this. but for now i guess i stay with my 5x5 attic space, 6 pot ebb n flow and 10-2 gal coco pots.

14. Hey Boh.....whatcha know......[​IMG]

15. I had some awesome pics of the outdoor grow from last week. My CF card is giving me trouble but i will get them one way or another. Wow wa wee wa! Wait till you guys see these.

16. I cant wait man! Btw, I just set up my 2nd journal....dont want to advertise too much in your thread but I got 8 different strains! check it out sometime if you can, theyre just two weeks old :)

17. Bohbo, hows it going dude? Hope everythings goin good for you and the family. Cant wait for an update.

18. Why is this thread dead!?