Bohbo's Garage

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bohbo, May 7, 2011.

1. Greetings Blades!

I decided to consolidate my journals here from now on. Rather than a grow journal this is a grow space journal. I will post updates on what I am growing, room changes etc.

I will edit this up later... maybe. I will try and blog the update posts so if you just want to see the updates you can look there too. Otherwise feel free to start conversation about the grow or anything else.

2. #2 Bohbo, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Room Pics

Clone Tent (Next Grow including 6 outdoor)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. #3 Bohbo, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Blue Dream Flowering Day #1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. ....lookin great bro. Subbed! :wave:

5. Lovely sea of sativas! Tuned in.. :bongin:

6. Day 6 Flower Blue Dream

Got my macro lens!

(Click for Large Image)

Attached Files:

7. My friend, she is beautiful!

:D

8. Hey Bohbo those are some nice plants. The Blue Dream looks really nice. Are those in the clone room pure sativas? It sure looks like it.

9. Thanks man!

The clones are Blue Dream clones, they just started rooting (about 2 weeks). 6 of them will go outdoors the others will be the next grow or chucked. Blue Dream is mostly sativa flowering time about 10 weeks. I have some seeds germinating right now of Malawi Gold (true land race sativa) has a flowering time of 12-14 weeks. Those should be fun!

10. #10 Bohbo, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Blue Dream Day 10

Had roots take over the fence post where the back plant was getting wilted (see overall pic). I looked up the pipe and saw massive roots and a small overflow leak in the middle. Looks like the middle plant was the culprit. I put the pump on a 15on 15off schedule, will see how that goes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. BD Day 12

Put in air pump today to see if i can get that back plant some oxygen.

Here are some pics of the healthy plants.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. Don't kill me Boh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Good to see you here man, just so you know, if you sub the blog (you can do that right?) I am blogging each grow separately so if you go to that category (Blue Dream #1 see sig link) you can see my grows start to finish without all the comments and conversation with the top post being the newest.

14. #14 Bohbo, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    Blue Dream Day 18:

Time Lapse Cam
    [​IMG]

Cola (you can see the earlier PH / nute burn on the tips) It happened in flower, I did a res change and PH was going low on me and PPMs spiked a little (not as high as in veg). Might have been from low PH (around 5.4 for a couple days as I brought it up, went as low as 5.2 one day) which naturally caused PPMS to rise (general correlation).

[​IMG]

Canopy
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. looking yummy bohbo those plants are nice and lanky just like the two girls i got flowering!

16. I am pretty happy with this grow so far. I ran into a couple issues but have it corrected. I was using Advanced Nutrients for flowering and the plants took a turn i haven't liked so next res change is back to Lucas.

Hey to you clown.

I took a pic today, looked so good I couldn't bring myself to re-size it, so enjoy the full screen of the thumbnail.

Attached Files:

17. Little update on the clones for ya. These are about to go into soil for my outdoor. (Little late I know but best i could manage this year)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Hey Boh! Kids are look damn good. I know that's a DIY cloner. How's the success rate? (I know it's a silly question for you but.........)

19. I get like 5-10% root early 80-90% root at same time and another 5-10% lag behind so far i don't keep them they get a little stick eventually but usually I just toss them. But basically at least 90% success rate.