Bogus Alert: Fake Volcano Digital Vaporizers bought at E-Bay!

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Dr Kirk, Feb 12, 2019.

1. #1 Dr Kirk, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Just got my brand new Volcano Digital Vaporizer and had issues at very start. Poor function and the fact that the balloon with herb cartridge attached fell off the machine while filling the bag, I called the real Volcano manufacturer, Bickel-Storz America, and they were very impressed with how much the bogus unit and box have made it really tough for customers and many retailers to detect that it is not legit- Only when you try to use it does everything go sideways REAL FAST!
    Bickel-Storz said markings on outside of box, complete with German Flag and "Made in Germany" on top and each side of box, has never been seen by Bickel-Storz before! Here is main trick- The bogus units use a seven digit Serial Number- and when Bickel-Storz ran that number- it was bad. Beckel-Storz uses a SIX digit S/N The S/N on my fake is " SN D 567 0523 " (without the quote marks). E-Bay was notified, and I sent a complaint to the Calif. Attorney General.
    Moral of story- It is the wild west out there, and don't hesitate to call Bickel-Storz if you want feedback on a Volcano you are thinking of buying.

Bickel-Storz Contact- Phone 510-451-1553, Fax 510-451-2053, email- oakland@storz-beckel.com

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. SORRY- My very first post, which I quickly changed, had bad data- Legit Volcano Digital vaporizers should have a SIX, not a Seven digit number.
    This newbie apologies for any confusion I may have caused.

3. If you want a Volcano, just don't buy one on Ebay, buy it from one of their authorized retailers which you can find on their website, Storz and Bickel views the volcano as a non-discount product so you will very rarely see a volcano for less than retail price. It is a product that if you want it, you are going to just have to shell out the cash and not look for a deal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You are absolutely right about not going ebay route- and I will only buy now from an authorized Volcano dealer- Lesson learned and I will pony up for MSRP price point. Too bad Amazon was not such an authorized retailer.

5. I ordered mine from Vapor Nation, came quick and also came with a nice Volcano Travel bag as a freebie

6. I was on their website last night- Do they give an auto discount of 10-15% if you start the order process? The price listed was like aprox $580, which does include a soft carry pouch for the 'Cano.

7. I think that is about what I paid when I got mine, I don't think I had any 10-15% discount on it

8. i ordered one for mine.