Body x-ray and TSA

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zoomme, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Not sure how common or easy this is but I put a (old film sized) container into my, uh, orface and successfully made it through a TSA full body x-ray. Thought it was cool as shit til I started to wonder what else can be transported that way. It was a dumb thing to do but having death knocking at your door will make you push limits. So pls spare the shoulda's., Kinda scary huh.

2. The female reproductive system is advantageous like that.

3. put bud in there next time.

4. So the tv has told me how drug smugglers pay people to swallow or insert condoms full of coke and stuff to get them through customs...doesn't sound too bad until you consider that if one of those breaks, you've just ingested a lethal dose of drugs...

5. [quote name='"chreeschan"']The female reproductive system is advantageous like that.[/quote]

Thats where it was

6. [quote name='"Blazed Bacon"']So the tv has told me how drug smugglers pay people to swallow or insert condoms full of coke and stuff to get them through customs...doesn't sound too bad until you consider that if one of those breaks, you've just ingested a lethal dose of drugs...[/quote]

Only thing I'm swallowing is mj. They can keep the rest that shit.