Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body weight and tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by z7zz7, May 8, 2011.

1. Does body weight have an effect on your tolerance? I'm starting a tolerance break and I only weigh 110lbs. Been smoking on average 3 times a day for a year. Will my tolerance go down faster since I weigh less? I heard something like it being stored in your fat cells or something

2. Its a receptor thing.

Doesn't have to do with how much of the cannabinoid by-products you have left in your body.

so no

3. doesnt smoking everyday raise your tolerance?

4. yeah but thats because your receptors have become desensitized from constant use

5. i see, i guess there is an amount of time that if i dont blaze it should be back to normal right? do you know how long that period of time is?

6. no way in hell im waiting that long :hello:

7. a week makes a difference for me

8. Yeah im only like 105lbs. I smoked about 3 times a day for a good 3 months. Stopped for about a month. Started again this weekend and now i can get pretty baked off like a bowl and a half. I dont think weight has much to do with it, juts how much you blow

9. a week makes a huge difference in my highs.

10. Not mine.