Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body high vs. Head high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holgini88, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Earlier today me and a couple friends hit a light bulb vape. We were all super stoned. Later on, closer to my downer I got sooo lethargic. I was laying down and just didn't wanna get up. It almost felt like I had been awake for a week and had to sleep. Anyways, I was wondering your guys opinion on what type of high you prefer. Body high or head high? Also, what are your experiences with Indica and Sativa buds? Do you see the difference?

2. i see the difference definitely. But idk, ive never ever felt just a body high, with no effects to my head or thinking. Nor have i ever experienced the reverse. Its always a mix.
    Usually when i vape i dont notice a comedown as much as smoking lets say a blunt.

3. I really prefer an energetic, creative type of high. I've got fibromyalgia and trouble sleeping, so during the day I need something that won't knock me out. When I need to sleep, I'll go for something more relaxing.

4. I prefer a mix. But, if I had to pick one... head high.

5. its all about the boomin hybrids...

but yea if u have to choose pure, sativa all the way.

6. I think that sativas' are better when you plan on being busy or out. They are especially good for wake n' bakes. I think that indicas' are more ideal for when you're just chilling at home, watching a movie or something. Overall I prefer sativas because I feel a lot less lazy. Sometimes ill smoke a sativa strain and just clean my house when im on autopilot. Its sick coming down and realizing that i just cleaned my house.

7. I like body high aloooot more. Cause your whole body feels it, not just your head. Also i think sativa is more of a energetic high. And indica is more of a couchlock high.

8. I think most people are in favor of Sativa buds and head highs unless they feel like being lazy. I like it better like that too :) thanks for the input