Body found outside my school

Discussion in 'General' started by checkhispulse, Oct 21, 2008.

1. In the tennis courts, right by the parking lot. I walked past those fucking tennis courts like, 2 hours before they found him. Said they found a gun and that it might have been a suicide. I don't know why, but just the thought that I walked past the place creeps me the hell out.

2. damn dude where is that at?!

3. Indiana. I was hesitant to post this since this forum is monitored, but I guess I shouldn't expect the DEA to bust my door down for posting here. Basically telling you all which school I go to.

4. damn thats crazy, sorry for ya man. i bet you don't feel too comfortable.

5. another sunny day, another bright blue sky
    another day, another motherfucker die

6. damn dude, ive heard this happen before. but mainly bums and stuff. i dont know, im stoooooned:smoking:

7. meh

people live and die every day

yes, it's sad

but unless u knew the guy

it's nothing to worry yourself over

go smoke a joint, knock back some brews, chill and forget that anything ever happened

8. yeah, my friends dad just died yesterday morning....and like,,, about 2 hours later,,,i was trying too remember his first name (((ongoing problem with this guy))) and i heard him say it on my tv....(((local fox station))) and i got all kinds of freaked out cause he was standing there in his business staring me straight in the eye.....it was really weird...