Bodhi - Prayer Tower, Headtrip, Silver Mountain

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by livininthelove7, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Posted in the Indoor growing section and did not get many replies. Figured posting in the grow log section would be a better fit. You can check out my what has been going on so far here http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1315403-bodhi-seeds-grow-log-prayer-tower-silver-mountain-head-trip.html .

I have 6 Bodhi seeds going in 1 gallon pots under a 600w light. These plants were started from seed so I am not expecting much as far as yield. I am more or less pheno hunting at this point for possible breeding in the future. I plan on posting more pics tonight at the plants around 53-54 days, and plan on harvesting around day 58-61.

2. Tent at day 53-54 IMG_0422.JPG

Silver Mountain IMG_0430.JPG

Headtrip IMG_0427.JPG , IMG_0428.JPG

Prayer Tower IMG_0429.JPG

Less than a week left and hopefully everything is flushed nice and ready to go :ey: !

3. Sadly, due to the my lease coming to an end I am going to have to chop the girls early at 58 days, so I wont be able to see the full potential of some of the genetics. Borth prayer tower phenos and a headtrip pheno look like they could deff be stretched out to a full 70 days. Will update tonight as the leaves are finally yellowing the way I like to see them for  decent flush. The heavy feeders will be more flushed than others.