Bobs Burgers.....opinions?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Endless Rain, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I think they copied the movie "GUMMO" theres a kid in the movie who has bunny ears and never takes them off...[​IMG]

2. Ladies and gentlemen, Duane Allman!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6up076lSH8]Allman Brothers - Whipping Post, 9/23/70 HQ - YouTube[/ame]

3. ehhh kinda lame but its ok
    id would have rather see bobs burgers get cancelled than sons of tuscon though.

4. Actually the first few times I watched it was just to kill time but last week I got sick of all the new shit an have been watching most of season baked as hell lately definitely stale at points but when the laughs come they come hard I was tearing up I was laughing so hard one episode

Also the daughter that wears the bunny ears she cracks me up evil and deranged but cool

Other daughter all I can say is wtf:confused:

Son he can be funny

5. watched an episode or two and hated it.. then it grew on me and I love it! Louise is hilarious...

6. bob's burgers is great

i've only watched it sober though.

7. I have seen every episode! Definitely a work of art. Louise is my favorite. The newest episode they had come out (after the halloween one) was about the kids getting fired and going to work on a pot farm with hippies.

8. I just started watching it and it's great. It was weird in the beginning to hear H. Jon Benjamin's voice coming out of Bob's mouth because I'm used to hearing it as Archer's voice, but you get used to it.

9. I like Bobs Burgers more than the new family guys. Bobs Burgers is pretty funny Im glad they brought it back for season 2.

10. That new episode was really funny..i was pretty surprised this show is as good as it is been watchin it on hulu

11. ive been trying to put those 2 together but i never could

fuckin archer sounds like bob from bobs burgers i never would of got that

12. Its alright, but they put to much mayo on them.

13. Definitely a funny show... but sometimes you just wanna slap those little kids in the face for talking the way they do

but thats also the reason why its funny its not really a normal family

14. Bob's Burgers is awesome. Everyone's insane in their own way, even Bob. Love it. Just finished watching it actually :)

15. This show is great,Tina a ho though...lol

16. This is one of those shows that has no middle ground. It is either awesome and funny as hell or just plain stupid and unfunny as hell. I have a love/hate relationship with this show, but I feel it's getting better at being consistent episode to episode.

17. Its like okay, but the characters are just too fucking weird for my liking.

18. I just can't really get into the show enough to follow it.

It's funny, when I've watched it it's made me laugh. But it's never hooked me enough to the point where I'll go out of my way to watch it on tv/on demand.

19. Bobs burgers... u absolutly suckk!!

20. LOVE BOBS BURGER! :)

Such a good show, recently loved the one were everybody got their legs waxed haha:D

Attached Files: