Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bobby brown

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hazehandler420, Feb 15, 2009.

1. i usually stick to kush and other top strains but my dealer told me he culd get me a quarter of bobby brown for a really cheap price but i dont know wtf it is?

2. Never heard of a strain named after that wife beatin' coke head.

3. #3 BoysLoveKittens, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    prolly like low mids, dirt weed
    Edit: rappers say it some times in songs for shitty weed so if it was cheap and he called it that its defineitly some schwag

4. shitty schwag.

5. Bobby Brown is schwag-- I do not suggest buying unless you fell like schwag is worth it.

It literally means schwag, by the way.

6. how do you smoke haze and not know what some bobby browns is?

7. uhh bobby brown is realy brown durt weed its the lowest grade of the lowest so yeah your dealer is a dumbazz or he thinks that you dont know sh!t about w33d LOL

8. nah he told me it wasnt good i jus wanted to no how bad it was