Boba Fett Tat Progress

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Al Borland, May 1, 2012.

1. Started this last August, my artist moved to Tampa so it's been hard getting sessions in with her. I had the mandalorian logo up top inked when I was 18 and I've added to it recently. I got the symbol on his chest plate done on the inside of my arm and had cloud city put in between the symbol and Boba, with the Slave I on the back of my arm. All that's left is a touch up and to fill the cape in. What do you guys/gals think so far??

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. i like!!! badass

3. also, lol at Al in your sig.

4. Loved your tattoo...Badass indeed... :)

5. with all dat smoke it looks like he is puffing on that Dagobah Dank!

6. haha holy shit!

that's actually really well done, props to the artist!

what made you want to get Boba Fett as a tattoo?

7. I've always been a huge star wars geek. Have a lot of good memories growing up on it. Made a lot of good friendships. Conventions, books, video games, and the movies of course have all influenced me. I wanted a character that wouldn't require too much detail as I was paranoid it might not come out good. So Boba was an easy choice. Plus I love the Mandalorian culture.

8. holy shit! i just realized your username and avatar are fucking AWESOME!

def in the top 5 for awesome GC username/avatar combos

9. thats such an awesome tat dude I love it

10. when i saw the thread title im all like 'smh what a stupid tattoo' but it actually looks dope as hell!

11. Getting it finished in a few days to show off at Star Wars Celebration. I'll have pictures up soon

12. You'll have to repost newer pics once its healed n' peeled! Very nice tat