Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bob Marley

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sshack, May 19, 2010.

1. I thought I was the only one who thought this. :confused:

2. ooo, controversial.

3. and? still doesnt change the fact that his music sucks

4. Then why are you in a thread about Bob Marley?

shoo

5. to reply to people posts

6. Your saying you dont disrespect him, but saying you hate him is disrespecting him :eek:. You could just say its not your type of music :)

7. why is everyone taking so much offense to what i said?

8. because your in a stoner fourm saying you hate his music and that it sucks. Your not to smart are you?

9. Bob Marley is my favorite artist, but its not ONLY his music that makes him my favorite, its the things he did when he was living. If he lived a couple years longer the world would of been a litle better than it is now. My favorite story of Marley is when he got shot n next day still performed at his concert, saying "The man who is trying to make the world bad isnt taking time off so why should i?" He was G, he also got two parts of a country to compromise and end the war. It does get annoyin that kids like him just b/c he smoked bud, but what are u gunna do?

10. you mustn't be to smart if you take offence about something i said about someone else

11. So if i said some thing about your mom or you girl friend or someone you belive to be a pretty good person (like bob marley) you wouldnt be the least bit annoyed?

12. see the thing is that there actully a part of your life

and if someone made fun of my favorite singer/actor or whatever i wouldnt care one bit.

13. i never said i didnt like him as a persion i think the things he did when he was alive were AMAZING. im just not a fan of his music but as a persion he is a role modle of mine. and to the people coming into the fourm to fight just get off theis thread we dont need you here. if your just ganna start shit then your only ganna get banned so do us the faver and forget this website.

14. Because you sound like an idiot. I dont say that Taylor Swift sucks when some of the chicks I kick it with bring her up, because I respect her as a musician. Let it be known that I listen to "gangster" rap as people call it and reggae for a total of about 10 hours a day. I love my music. If someone says my music sucks its because theyre an idiot and they fail to understand the concept of personal preference. I dont say that The Rolling Stones suck, and in the same way no one can tell me Buju Banton, Bob Marley, Black Uhuru, Lil Boosie or Ice Billion Berg suck (I chose a whole bunch of people with B names haha) without either starting a heated discussion or at least losing points with me.

15. You must not be too smart, considering you misspelled offense.