Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bob Marley

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sshack, May 19, 2010.

1. Bob Marley talks about Herb. Vs. Alcohol. Cool interview if you haven't already seen it.:wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vvtj0aALAM]YouTube - Bob Marley Talks - Herb[/ame]

2. bob marleys music sucks

3. Ummm, can we kill this guy? I know the perfect spot to bury him..... :mad:

4. #4 Darnoc, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    wow you wanna kill someone because they dont like bob marley?

5. lol yeah

6. Just because you dislike someone doesn't mean you have to say it sucks. Show some respect to a great musician.

By the way, anyone catch the Mick Jagger interview last night on CNN. Was awesome.

7. I can't really understand half of the things hes saying :( I love bob marley though, the whole marley family is amazing

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsfYAJ3dQyY]YouTube - Bob Marley - New Zealand Interview 1979[/ame]

^^ Full interview I think.

9. Rasta Fari!!!!! I like him, he was all about the peace. :smoke:

10. i am unsure of what he was saying. arguing that its fine because it's a plant is a bit off... look at tobacco.

11. Wow, some people are GROSSLY misinformed. Cigarettes have chemicals ADDED into it, why do you think it is illegal to grow, so that you must buy cigarettes and smoke all these chemicals, making you addicted, and giving you health problems which lead to you paying a shit load of money for medical care.

Marijuana has chemicals but they are all NATURAL

Here you go, list of all 599 additives in cigarettes.

The List of Additives in Cigarettes - Additives in Cigarettes

12. I love Marley's view on herbs man... it does make you look at your life from another perspective... The Legend right there ladies and gentlemen

13. No because he didn't even post a video of his music. He posted an interview and you come hating here like you're 12.

14. You are not telling that serious?

15. ok im not here to hate on bob or be t]like the other guy and say he sucks. but i do have to say bob is overrated. everyone knows him and loves him. INCLUDING all the wanna be potheads who dont even know what pot looks like. his music is ok its not my fav but its not bad. thats all i have to say.

16. #16 coffey805, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010

while they do add chemicals, the tobbacco leafs already have nicotine and thats what makes you adddicated. besides all natrual ciggerrats will do the same thing proubably just take longer to kill you though, there is really no healthy form of tobacco. Smoking anything is bad for you lungs even marijuanna sorry to all you diehard belivers that marijuana is the healthiest thing in the world, vaporising, and edibles are the healthiest form of the herb.

17. who, like you? nicotine (the main addictive substance in tobacco) is naturally present in the plant, the name of the genus of plant that tobacco is made from is called "nicotiana". even additive free brands such as american spirit are still as unhealthy (i.e. give you cancer, emphysema etc) as other brands. inhaling any burnt organic matter is bad. arguing against 50 years of scientific evidence is just dumb.d

your second point is equally stupid. i come from the uk. healthcare is free. the govt is reducing smokers. see any problems with your conspiracy?

18. Pretty sure the video said he smokes a pound a week :rolleyes:

19. Enjoy that shiny new red bar :)!

20. Just pulled out my Greatest Hits album. Bob Marley is the fuckin shit. A little over rated by some potheads, but still the shit.