Bob marley mellow mood drink, question about it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Few Emotions, Aug 9, 2012.

1. First and foremost, fuck monster/other energy drinks... They can give you heart attacks and are pretty bad for you.

Second, Marley's Mellow Mood does not deliver a placebo. They truly do work, whether it be just calming your body/mind or putting your ass to sleep (not a bad thing, they knock me out for sure which is great).

3rd MMM is basically like an all natural iced tea drink, as is my understanding, and it is fucking delicious (especially the black tea) regardless of whether or not it works (it does, but perhaps its like weed and some people have higher tolerances)

Now to the question at hand, drink it before bed or when you have a few hours to relax. It usually takes about an hour for me to get sleepy after drinking. I reccomend these drinks to everyone.

Enjoy.

2. Ok but if it were real how come it doesn't effect everyone in the same way. Actually most people don't get any effects from it. I mean if u think it makes u sleepy, u will most likely start feeling sleepy, the mind has a lot of control over your body.

3. alright well I drank a can of the berry one at 7 pm or so and I suppose I stopped thinking of things but didn't feel anything else . it's 10:45 now and Am not tired at all lol

ps at the store a can was 1.79 and glass bottles were on sale for 4/$5 but I only got two cans to try it. not worth a penny I prefer other stuff to drink like water

4. I just stick with green tea and magnesium to calm myself for bed when I need it.

5. magnesium is actually good for relaxing muscles, and is a health supplement, unlike taking benzos

6. Because, like I said above, maybe people have different tolerances. When I first tried it, I did so with an open mind and waited for honest results. I passed the fuck out.

To confirm it wasnt just my over active imagination, I peeled the label off of a bottle and gave it to my friend to drink (told him it was home made ice tea). After awhile I had to leave his house because he kept falling asleep.

These are my experiences, to each their own I suppose.

7. I was afraid of drinking it too early and falling asleep, or not taking out my contacts before I slept as well that it'd make me very lazy but I stayed up for hours after. I still have another one to drink

8. you seem so sure of this. I've taken melatonin for past sleeping issues and that shit made me drowsy and tired as fuck. no placebo

9. I've tried them for the first time for the past couple days... pretty cool stuff. I don't know if I like citrus or berry more.

10. I am sure of this, all tests that have been done involving melatonin have failed, any effects from it have been determined to be placebo.

Let me ask you something, how can u absorb melatonin (a neurotransmitter) in your gut, then have it latch on to the melatonin receptor and then release more melatonin neurotransmitters. U have to realize drugs do NOT work like that, melatonin is released naturally by your brain and is released when u use opioids and marijuana but not by taking melatonin. Until u have taken several classes on physio, I don't think u have the right to be putting your (false) opinion on this thread.

11. No, not to each there own. When it involves factual information and experimental data, to each there own cannot be used. IT DOESNT WORK!!! STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY!! IF U FIND IT TO WORK, IT IS BECAUSE OF PLACEBO

12. Alright, you are right. Due to my experiment on myself and another person, plus the fact that it worked for me, the other person and several others (not as a placebo), to each their own can not be applied.

13. Look man if u felt it worked, good i guess it "worked" for u. :smoke:

14. dude just try the things and then come back to me.

either way it's not a waste of money even if it doesn't have an effect...

because they are delicious, try the black tea.

15. Alriiight... I'm pretty sure there's a recent thread on this already, if I wasn't on my phone id link it to you guys

It feels like its the same debate... go read the other thread.

Anyway, I wouldn't drink any sort of energy drinks, hell even soda. I never liked em..

Well coffee is a different story :p.

And just get arizona tea, they're only 99 cents and they have herbal ones now....

16. I've seen others on this drink but when I was looking for a store n then bought them the search was down. anyways it has a lot of sugar and so does Arizona so healthy :p

17. You got it all wrong my man...lol.
    It contains melatonin, which is probably the best thing besides weed and before RX drugs to help fix your sleeping problem.
    I actually took some last night for the first time in years, had 6mg in it, and didn't help me get to sleep that night, so at last, you should look at it as what it is, a drink.

18. lol just proved my point:)

19. Not trying to argue (mostly because I really dont care), but I have seen people drink a cup of coffee and be wired and jittery for hours, and I have seen people drink a cup of coffee then go to sleep not having the caffine effect them at all... Is caffine a placebo?

Some people can smoke a joint and be high all day, some people can smoke three or four joints in a row then do it again in a few hours.. Is weed a placebo?

Different things effect different peoole in different ways, is all.

20. [quote name='"PaulKemp420"']Not trying to argue (mostly because I really dont care), but I have seen people drink a cup of coffee and be wired and jittery for hours, and I have seen people drink a cup of coffee then go to sleep not having the caffine effect them at all... Is caffine a placebo?

Some people can smoke a joint and be high all day, some people can smoke three or four joints in a row then do it again in a few hours.. Is weed a placebo?

Different things effect different peoole in different ways, is all.[/quote]

No it's not placebo, because it's naturally addicting and all that other shit.
    But I feel you, coffee doesn't really give me energy that I can actually feel different from before drinking.

I think I'll just leave it as the perfect thing to compliment a blunt in the morning.