Bob Marley Festival 2005

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sporkz, Feb 28, 2005.

1. well now that the bob marley festival 2005 is over with i might as well post about the best possible show in the fucking world it was awesome. The energy from the show was the shit everyone there was smoking up so much the whole arena was hotboxed. Me and my group of friends smoked out infront of cops and they didn't even care he was like on love is what its all about right, and everyone sitting there blazing was like yeah man one LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. This concert was literally like a reincarnation of woodstock or something cause people were out there with tents towels all over the floor junk everywhere some people even brought an airbed. One of my friends fell asleep on the floor and started to roll around man shit was hillarious. The food was great as hell i spent mad money on food i was so freaking hungry dunno why :smoking: . I even got a great ass pipe at the marley fest really thick glass spoon for 15 bucks. when i get a camera ill post it on here for you guys.
    In total i think me and my friends smoked about a half ounce all day at the festival. well i think im finished now. if i remember anything more about the marley fest ill post SHIT FUCKING ROCKS 420 AINT GOT SHIT ON MARLEY FESTIVAL MIAMI 2005 :smoke: .

2. yea bob marley fest is the best, i went last year and so fuckin blitzed...it was awesome...

3. who played?

4. erm beenie man , elephant man , ziggly marley , stephen marley , jr.gong , and kymani i think it was played and then some rappers was off the chain :)

5. ill have to wait till july/august before the festival hits my parts of town :(
    ive been the 3 times in the past 5 years and have always had the best time, hopefully it comes to my town this year, i havent seen a play date for any cities other than miami and like 2 other cities

6. uhh sounds like a party, where can i get some info on this event?

peace

jeff