Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Board n Blaze 2011-12

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grapeapeyum, Nov 30, 2011.

1. So me and some buddies are going up to ski liberty this winter and going to smoke a couple jays and snowboard all day. Were not looking to get to high just cause it would get dangerous haha but if you guys have any experiences like this please share.

2. what? you said that you were going to smoke a couple J's but then you contradicted yourself by saying you weren't looking to get high. btw; how is getting high dangerous? Snowboarding while high is like a ritual for me now. I can't recall the last time I boarded while I wasn't high.

3. throught the day and between several friends a couple jays shouldn't be to bad i should have clarified and I have never been while high so sorry if i'v offended you

4. Pulling 540s high is too crazy man, but yeah I don't think I would personally hit a rainbow or try to front flip chopped. I just don't trust myself.

5. Ski liberty isn't that in PA I used to go there alot if I'm thinking of the right place

6. What type of j's are you smoking :confused:;)

7. I board this shit high all the time

Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
    [​IMG]

Going to go here soon... Big Sky near Bozeman MT
    [​IMG]