Blurry vision

Discussion in 'General' started by KEMiKALZ, Feb 14, 2013.

1. When i get high my vision becomes blurry and it will be blurrier the more i smoke. Is this dehydration or does it happen to everyone? I think i may need to drink some more water! lol

2. No, definitely not normal to have blurry vision every time you smoke. Never really heard of this happening to people just try to change certain things to see if it gets better maybe eye drops if you haven't been using them, maybe you are dehydrated.

3. Dehydration. 3 liters a day minimum.

4. Maybe you aren't eating enough?
    I remember when I smoked on an empty stomach my vision would go red, and eventually go to the point I can barely see(sort of a white flared vision).
    Too much thc, not enough oxygen or something like that I guess.

I remember one time I got up way too fast like that I fell on the damn floor lol.

5. This may sound dumb, but eyedrops can help if your eyes are dry, and causing blurriness.
    Just and idea. If you know you're dehydrated then, obviously, deal with it buttttt....
    You don't need as much water as you have heard your whole life. Its pretty subjective to activity levels, relative humidity and a few other factors. In fact, a few months back, I posted about how rarely I drink water, and sure, I'll be pissing kidney stones down the road, but regular beverages still contain enough to keep the average person hydrated.

Thought it was neat and that I would share, oh and by all means, drink all the water you want, better choice overall.

Here's another link with an idea of where the 7-8 glasses idea came from.
    The mysterious origins of the

6. I just exploded from this res, so nasty. Like I blew up lol. But blurred vision is something weird, I used to have a real shaky voice whenever I smoke but now I dont

7. Rofl sure buddy.. Having taken nutrition classes and done bodybuilding for 3 years, I can tell you with certainty that water is important for a lot of bodily functions.. I watched an old Asian man collapse and seizure on the concrete from dehydration a month ago.. So please go right ahead and don't drink water have fun in the hospital!

8. I'm guessing your pee is nice and golden in color. Golden brown, maybe? :eek:

9. Yeah man, typing this from the ICU as we speak, and dude, fucking duh if you are a body builder getting all sweaty, loosing a lot of fluids via sweat, you sir, will need more water than someone like me. Never said "don't drink water" lol I actually concluded with, it is the best choice, butttttt you can get hydration from other sources.:wave:

Crystal clear, just took a piss to check, Just for you. Happy Valentines day.:devious:

Considering that you guys missed the whole point, I may attribute it to my lack of social and communication skills.

There is water in foods, fruits, other drinks, that your body can use, without consuming 8 glasses of water a day. That is my point. You can get your needed water, from things that we don't call, water.

10. Have you been checked for diabetes? Fluctuations in blood sugar can affect your vision! Cannabis has been shown to lower blood sugar and this could be the cause of your vision problems!

Granny :wave:

11. You sound like a lot of unhealthy people I know that live in bum fuck Egypt.. That consider 2 pots of coffee a day adequate water intake.

12. True that! All that "hydration" from Mountain Dew! Rofl better get the blood sugar checked! 3 liters is a minimal amount of water for everyone.. I drink a gallon a day. ;-)

13. Simply trying to state an interesting fact, that never included drinking mountain dew, but did include hydration from fruits, foods and things you ought to regularly intake.

Keep flaming and ignore the logic :wave: You'll fit in here just fine :)

14. Ooo don't get butt hurt people are going to disagree with you all through out your life. LeArning to take constructive criticism will save you a lot of head aches.

15. Lol. I still think you have mistaken my intentions.

16. Ok so lets take your argument yes your right, there is indeed water in fruits vegetables meat ect. And if you didn't have water but had food in an emergency situation you could survive. But who would intentionally limit their fluid uptake and only try to eat to sustain if not faced with a situation were it was necessary?

17. I also think you posted this thread because you were a little worried about the fact that your vision was blurry right? When I don't drink enough water then smoke my vision gets blurry... Then I'm stoned so I'm like "why is my vision blurry and my head cloudy...?" And when I am able to think again lol I realize I haven't had enough water and I usually feel a lot better after. :) there my end all earnest opinion, sorry for hijacking your thread!

18. No one, that would be a bad idea. I was just saying that if one does not have the time to knowingly consume 8 glasses of water, some would be consumed in the food, fruits and shit. We are on the same page in my book, I see no more argument and I never meant it to be taken as a good alternative, just had recently learned this fact, however obvious as it is, and thought I would shaareee...

I do think granny is onto something with the whole blood-sugar thing.

19. haha why do people always ask about these effects from smoking?

if you think your gonna feel normal when you blaze, why even smoke?

of course you're visions gonna change and you're gonna feel strange isnt that the point

20. Hahahahahaha! :) thank you.