Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluntface, Sep 30, 2002.

1. I love blunts. I love all you pipe/ bong hitters, but this thread is for the Blunt smokers!

I just wanna hear who here is a passionate blunt smoker and would smoke a blunt over anything else!

If you meet the criteria, tell me, tell everyone, how you roll, what skins you use... and whatever....

nothing beats a bluntsky!

2. my recent trend would be to buy 2 blunt wraps. (one gin&juice wrap, one berries). Join the skins and roll a 4 -5 grammer double blunt... does well for you and 4 of your best friends!

peace

3. Nothin beats a blunt if you got a lot of bud, because they do waste a lot of bud but they do fuck you up real nice. Also real fun to smoke.

I like the flavored blunts like cognac, honey, berry, etc

I roll blunts like i would roll a joint, if you originally started rolling joints, and then after you get good you start rolling blunts, you should be able to roll some pretty nice fuckin blunts.

4. MY PEOPLE I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR Y'ALL SINCE I GOT ON THIS SITE WASSUP, HI, HELLO, AND HOW YA DOIN' HOW YA DOIN'.

NOW THAT THATS OUT OF THE WAY I LIKE EITHER THE COGNIAC OR THE BACARDI BLUNT WRAPS I HAVNT USED 2 AT ONCE YET BUT I'VE USED 1 WHOLE ONE RIGHT AFTER ANOTHER

LAST YEAR AT HEMPFEST (A YEARLY FESTIVAL HERE IN SEATTLE FOR WEED SMOKERS BY WEED SMOKERS) ME AND MY BUDDIES SMOKED 1 WHOLE ONE RIGHT AFTER ANOTHER 3 SWISHER SWEETS AND A BLENDERS GOLD 23 (BIG LONG CIGAR) (I PUT OVER AN EIGHTH IN IT) PLUS MISCILANEOUS PIPE AND 5-FOOTER BONG HITS. WE WERE SO HIGH WE DIDN'T EVEN GET AROUND TO GOING TO THE FESTIVAL WE JUST WENT TO DIFERENT FRIENDS HOUSES ON THAT DAY AND SMOKED, SMOKED, AND SMOKED.

5. Heres my kind of thread
    I've been smoking a 3 or more blunts weekly since like .....cant remember

I love em.....esp BLUNT WRAPS

my fav flavor is berry, then chocolate......the gin and juice and so on

I usually just spin a nice tight gram blunt for me and my bro it does the job...WELL

6. only 3 a week? shit im used to the good ol 5-7 a week that was for i quit though (3 weeks ago)

7. Concerning Amanita blunt rolling concerns:

What i think you need is the real deal blunt. Grab a cheepo cigar (Century sam, Philly sweet). Not a blunt wrap. Depending on where you live, you can buy different cheepo cigars primarily for bluntfaces like myself.

Take your cheepo cigar, with a sharp knife split it length wise. Empty out all the "guts" from the cigar. All you got now is a dry brown piece of paper. Lets get it wet, lick it up. I mean make love to the side desingated for the inside. (doesn't really matter what side). Put the greens on the moist pape, roll it like a joint. It all keeps together with your saliva. Smoke it while its somewhat moist still! You should notice it burns damn slow compared to a J, and the smoke is a little thicker and harsher.

ps - these are the basix of blunt rolling, i'm sure you guys out there have other techniques and styles. techniques vary as well with the type of cigar you use! So just input input input!

ps - glad there are hardcore bluntsky fans like me!

8. Refering to the Amanita's pix. The chocolate papes you have there are not real blunt papes. They are just normal papes that are chocolate flavoured. And the brand name is BLUNT, but not real blunts! The flavour is really nice, but the glue on those suck ass!!!!!!!!!

The pack of royal blunts you got there are respectable. They smell aight to me, but while the smoke they dont really carry the aroma. Although they burn really well.

Like others have already stated, the actauly BLUNT WRAP brand is the best. Very Aromatic flavours!

When i was talking about the "real deal" cigars. I was refering to Century Sams, Phillies, Backwoods. At least they are the cigars you can buy for under 2 dollars in Toronto. As well Royal Blunts makes a different type of wrap as well, better than the one in the pick. Its a re-sealable pack of 8 leaves. I mean real leaves, soft most things that roll pretty delicate blunt, but burn sooooo slow. And they come a Honey-Congac flavour as well.

Anyone smoke Backwood blunts btw?

9. hey bluntface......regarding backwoods

One night the local convience was out of b.wraps and century sams so i grabbed a pack of backwoods

BESIDES being oddly shapped....like a ....parrallelogram, not rectangluar......

DID u notice that the blunt was EXTRMELY light....as in weight wise? The thing felt so light compared to other cigar leaves......maybe it was just me....either way it burned like a champp!

10. Buy a couple of swishers and start out rolling with those.

11. foot and a half long blunt (h oz.)

18 blunts in one night

CHOCOLATE PHILLIES ALL THE WAY. NOTHIN BETTER THEN A PHILLIE...ANYONE DISAGREE?

12. Honestly i think backwoods are the hardest to roll out of all blunts! But its a hardcore back in the day- old school blunt.

So BlingDog... Since you noticed they are paralello-gramz, its fuct up and leaves you too much paper near the end your gonna draw from. So what i do is trim the pape down a bit so its more of a rectangle ensuring there is not too much "viens" (you will understand if you seen a backwood) and paper near the drawing end.

As well you cant make a massive massive blunt with a Backwood. Gram and a half at most,if you want it looking pretty! Roll pretty tight compared to a Sam.

I think they are light as well, but wetting it up enough, then smoking it right away, leaves for a perfect treat!! And they do burn like champions! I swear they dont burn as your passing the Blunt! SOOO HYPE!! yummy! peace

13. Chocolate Phillies are Hype! I would tell you they are the best, but i rarely see Chocolate Phillies. I can get the Philly sweets. Which are BAADASS!!!

I dont know where your from, I'm from Toronto and i've seen strawberry and chocolate Phillies once. Thats the only time i've been teased with them. Even the hemp/bong/pipe/pape stores dont have!??! Fedex a few over few Bredren!

Foot and a half?? rediculus!! You must have too many friends to bun with! But i would love to roll a halfoz in a blunt one day! Love rolling challenging shit!

14. BIGGUPS THE BLUNTSKY MASSIVE!

I have to say the Royal Blunt leafs (8 pack) are the best blunt papers for flavour and slow-burning, although I haven't had a backwoods, or can't remember anyways. Although the honey cognac is good, I wish the royal leafs came in more flavours, the only other one is honey.

15. You smoked a Backwood at Janes place with me. Kelly was there. And you passed out...like usual!

16. I think shplag was refering the the 8-pack royal blunts. Or at least the 8-packs in Toronto only come in HOney, or Congac-Honey.

17. ive always known the basic blunt to be a swisher sweet (cheep ass cigar ($1.00) and sweet tasting and pretty easy to roll plus if you really want to make em sweet put a drop or three of syrup or honey on your finger and "lace" the outside or inside with it but be warned this is bad for u cause if you've ever seen sugar burn you've noticed the black smoke which cant be good for your lungs

P.S. the only main difference tween rolling a blunt and joint is you dont twist the end into a point you just stuff it with weed

18. well... i guess i'll just shut my mouth

19. would be a magnifiscint idea but i quit 3 weeks ago

P.S.
    how the fuck do you spell magnifiscint?

20. also... for those of u looking for more wraps Snoop Dogg actually has his own brand of blunt wraps i havn't seen too many convenient stores that carry them though