Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by scking, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Hey guys,

I was wonderin if you guys could tell me how to roll blunts.

I know ive been smoking since i was 12 or 13 and still cant roll a blunt.

---SCKING

2. use the search button a few ppl have made really good guides on how to roll them.

3. i did search but couldnt find them

4. heres how you roll a blunt; practice. you will never be able to learn over the internet. do you not have any friends who smoke blunts? i started rollin when i was 14 and after about 20 blunts i had it on point. a couple thousand later and they're perfect (modest i know). so go out, buy a blunt, and try your hardest to roll it, most of it is common sense anyway. i always thought of it like a sleeping bag. :smoking: btw im not tryin to be harsh or anything-keep it burnin.

5. look at gofuzzyyourself or w/e's posts .. or debaush i forget what one had it its their blunt guide.. someone post the link for him

6. rolling blunts is easier than rolling joints
    just get those airtight blunt wraps that are pre de-cigared and roll it like u roll a joint, lick it like hell and starting from one side and sealing it along little buy litle till u get to the other side, simple as that!@

7. buy a dutch, lick it, unroll the outer leaf, rip off cancer paper, split it, rip off glue stick, if your not rolling that much rip off some paper, close it up by just wetting the edge and closing it(Dont roll it), lick the inside of the outer leaf a little and pin it down with something, then roll the inner leaf in the outer leaf.