Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Jul 26, 2002.

1. o.k. this is to most gonna sound like the strangest question to ask....how the hell do you roll a blunt?? over here we allways use rizla papers....however at T in the park i managed to pick up some blunts as i've allways heard about them, but you can't just buy them from any store over here...cherry flavoured i beleive, and a wooden stick in it...what the hell!! how do you stick it as well does it have a gum side??....any help would be appreciated....Peace out....Sid

2. i've never seen one w/ a wooden stick in it but you dont need the gum when you wet the blunt it gets really sticky and will stick by itself other than that you pretty much roll it like a j just bigger it's a little harder though

3. buy a cigar...a fat cigar...lick on it and get it all slobbed up and pliable..then cut it open, dump the guts..turn it inside out..fill with weed, roll as a big joint...then slob on it some more so it will stay