Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weed Is Nature, Jan 20, 2014.

1. How to get max flavor in blunts and how not to smell without putting clone on.

2. What do you mean by max flavor?

3. dont worry you can smoke the blunt and u wont smell at all

4. You ain't getting no flavor with them dirty pom poms

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. too bad cubans wont supply america fuck yall fucked up the cuban missle crisys in 1967 or somthing n there ebing childish

6. max flavor, as a blunt smoker my whole life i always preached i only smoke regulars cause i like to taste my goodys
    regular swisher sweets taste to strong and make everything taste like kush, try either green/red garcia vegas, games, or any leaf cigar with no flavor... if your smoking outside it better be rolled tight or the wind will put your blunt out or if your not smoking the blunt will go out by itself, a swisher or white owl will waste your weed and smoke itself untill its gone

7. Like how to taste it Got weed?

8. If you're smoking blunts, get ready to smell dank as fuck. You're going to need cologne homie.

9. I feel like cloning is a bit extreme, no?

not if you smoke outside..i never smelled at least because i would walk home after smoking and the wind gets rid of the smell

11. I would always smoke a jay outside and that shit gets caught in ur clothes easily. Maybe Im the only one with that problem.

12. Wouldn't you want to taste the bud more than the shitty blunt paper?

13. Cloning yourself before you smoke so your clone doesn't smell is genius. Then you can kill yourself off because you smell like weed. It's a vicious endless cycle.

14. I love blunts

15. Lol yall really hate blunts on here, i quit smoking blunts on my own to myself but gotta admit a good rolled cigar takes u to infinity and beyond

16. idk I've smoked a blunt outside and gone to class two hours later and been told I reeked the place up

17. Specially if its “that good“

18. For me my weed always tastes good so I get a regular swisher, roll it up good and taste the goodness. Sometimes ill get a grape or tropical fusion when I'm feeling extra. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about swishers!!! Been on them since day 1. I'll fuck with Games but swishers are my preference.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

guess i got lucky lol