Blunts - waste of weed?`

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by JCrohn, Apr 5, 2009.

1. #1 JCrohn, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    I personally think blunts are a waste of weed - what do you guys think?

EDIT: They are still fun to smoke though :D

2. ya, but that dont mean u shouldnt smoke em

3. i say yes, but that shouldn't stop you from loving them... cause i still do. with a passion.

and the waste is quite insignificant.

4. Yes, I belive they are. But that dosen't stop me from rollin' them all the time.

I just seem to get so much more out of my glass peices than I do blunts or joints.

I still smoke a blunt every 2-3 days and at least 1 joint a day.

5. It's common sense that it wastes weed.

However, it is a lot better if you want to smoke it out on the street at night or at a party. A lot less conspicuous than you hitting a 2 foot bong while walking down Main Street.

6. every mode of smoking wastes a lil bit of weed..cept i guess vaping

i personally think if the bowl is rollin mad smoke goin everywhere that wastes jus as much

blunts waste more than other methods, but they're still worth rollin

7. A lot of bud is wasted because the blunt is constantly burning but smoking isn't about absourbing as much THC into your body as possible it's about enjoying it.

8. well put, I would like to copy and paste your words but i think people would notice:D

9. Obviously there are far more EFFICIENT ways of smoking your bud. BUT, I don't think the fact that a blunt puts a serious dent in your stash, makes it a waste of weed. UNLESS one blunt is shared among many. No matter what you're smoking, its a waste when wasted on lots of people. In all my experiences of smoking a blunt either by myself or amongst a couple friends, I got pretty damn high. Enough to go get something to eat and sit through a feature length film, [ If watching a movie at home I'd keep it under 1.5 hrs; But if I was going to the theatre it'd be between 1.5-2.5, maybe 3(but not high at the end) {Open another thread if you wanna debate this further, lol}]

Anyway, yeah. It was a good, long lasting high. That was almost always up north though, where the dank weed is plentiful.

When I don't have enough for a blunt, I'll roll a joint or smoke a bowl, as I'm doing now actually, hahaha.

10. Yea I kinda think they are and I don't really like smoking them either (treason I know) cause I try to be healthy n I know how bad they are for you, gimme a piece or a bong anyday

11. yeah its deffinently a waste of weed .....a blunts worth of weed can last me a whole day hitting through a pipe or bong....
    i enjoy a good blunt tho fo sho...just not when theres a lack of medicine.....feel me?

12. only if it's smoked by just one or two dudes. i say you gotta have minimum 4 ppl smoking to justify the blunt. its just too much for one person.... unless you mix a bit of weed with the tobacco already in there somehow.

13. they get you really really high... so..

no :D

14. Nah, personal blunts are good too heh

Honestly, theres no question that a blunt is a waste of weed, but like cannabis said it's about enjoying it. A finely rolled blunt on a nice sunny day is nothing better.

Of course I love my glass and vape, it conserves the most weed, gets me the highest, and is the most effecient way to smoke! But if I've got some rolling weed (mids, very rare do I put heads in a blunt), and it's a nice day out, I'll definatly choose to be outside with a blunt.

15. never a waste. especially if u have weed to "waste"

16. take a fuckin blunt to the face n u tell me if it was a waste of weed

17. (For me) I don't care about using alot of weed. If I'm high it's NEVER a waste, no matter how much I use. But speaking of waste, packing bowls is a waste of TIME. Blunts up. :smoke:

18. i think it's all about the bud you are using. i wouldn't think twice to roll up a nice fat dutch when i used to smoke midgrade. but when all you smoke is beasters or heads then it def starts to put a dent in your stash.

19. It depends, if your alone yes. But if your at a party, you feel like a pimp.:hello:

bob marley coulda smoked bowls and bongs all the time
    but he smoked jays

its social