Blunts vs Bongs

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BigJDiesel, Oct 19, 2010.

1. #1 BigJDiesel, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    Hey guys - im just back in from smoking a blunt i rolled up with a grape swisher, it was my first blunt but id say it was as good as any blunt rolled with a swisher - no leaks and nicely re-rolled. After a couple of weeks of smoking twice a day with small bubblers / bongs, tonight i lit up n smoked the bleezy with two friends, and im way more intensely high then i had been getting from 3-5 hits from the filtered pieces :hippie:. i always thought you got the highest % of THC from those but the blunt got me way higher :smoke:. im NOT tryin to start an argument here, im just saying i might start smoking bleezys more often. Anyone wanna share an opinion?

:bongin:

2. i think thats the head high you get from blunts or maybe not i like bongs because i get alot higher with less weed but i do like smoking a blunt while chillin with friends..:smoke:

3. yeah the head high is pretty intense. thanks for the input +

4. i prefer bongs but i am always down to sesh a blunt

5. Thats what im gettin at. :smoke:

6. Now that I'm working full time this is how it goes
    I'll smoke a blunt anytime anywhere,
    I'll save the bong for the long sesh's where I have nothing to do for the next day but get STONED.

plus bongs I smoke by myself,
    blunts are more of a social thing for me

7. i like blunts but if you smoked the amount it takes 2 roll a blunt in a pipe you would get more blazed. aye!

8. bongs are mad illl and may save money but luv i blunts :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. Blunts when im with friends, bongs when its just me. I dont like smoking bongs with more than just me because you gotta pack the bowl more than once to get high.

10. the tobacco can give you an extra buzz though

11. true. prolly part of what i noticed

12. i prefer bongs but blunts still have a spot in my heart its what i started smokeing so i still smoke on them once in awhile...:smoke:

13. blunts laced with some lean is my favorite.. Amazing high

14. eh screw lean a blunt laced with some kief:smoke:....i strictly keep it green i have smoked for 7 yrs still have not touched aanything else..

15. A blunt doesnt get you higher from weed, it gives you an extra high from the tobacco.

I dont use tobacco, and rarely even smoke. I used to hit the bong everyday but now I rarely do and when I do, its so easy for me to take way too big of a hit.

16. Not trying to be an ass but you dont get an "extra high" off the tobacco wrap. You may happen to catch a small tobacco buzz, but thats never ever happend to me.

and with the getting higher thing. when you smoke a blunt with 1g in it to the head you will be really high. if you smoke that same 1g to the head out of a pipe or bong you will be a lot higher.

thats why i like blunts for more than one person, because i dont have to keep packing bowl after bowl.

17. Bongs all day errday. Matching bowls with 3 or 4 people is legit. Gets you mad stoned. Blunts are nice but i like smoking big ass blunts that take up all my weed. With my Delta Nine I can just take snaps all day. Everyone my town owns a bong. Vermont loves their glass.

18. I prefer blunt over bong. Try to throw a bong out the window when u get pulled! Glass is nice, but i'd rather smoke a philly

19. True. I usually just smoke in my room these days. I also live in the middle of nowhere so cops are few and far between.