Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts or Joints?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AshGang, Aug 17, 2018.

?

Blunts or Joints

1. Blunts

28.1%
  2. Joints

71.9%
  1. Would you rather smoke an L or a J?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'd rather hit a bong/pipe but if it was between a J & a Blunt I'd go blunt because they usually have more weed in:confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you are smoking crappy weed, go for blunt. But if you got that sweet tasting top-shelf definitely go for joints. IMO blunt takes over the taste of a good weed. You don’t mind loosing the taste of crap weed bit you want to taste quality weed which is preserved way better in smoking a joint. So, depends on the quality you got.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I prefer glass myself but if i have to roll its gotta be in high quality cbd infused leaf papers, you get the full taste of weed without tasting burnt papers, so i guess short answer is joint

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joints. That’s all I smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  6. To specify more. I prefer the raw pre rolled cones or rolling a Pinner joint on a raw roller. All I use are 1&1/4 papers. King size are too big for me personally.

I just got in some of the raw hemp paper pre rolled cones and am going to try one tonight rolled with a blend of a mild pipe tobacco and some banana kush.

I’ve tried dozens of different papers and the raw stuff is the best IMO.

I’ve smoked through bongs, pipes, dry herb vapes, etc... I still have a dry herb vaporizer but I still prefer to smoke a joint or a spliff over any of that other stuff!

7. Joints those blunt wraps never stick

• Like Like x 1
  8. I prefer a bong/pipe, if I had to choose between a Joint for Blunt I’d defiantly go with a Joint.

9. papers all day

10. If it's not a pipe it's a joint. Old school.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. blunts. im really not a fan of the hemp blunts either.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I vape n dab but I never pass on anything handed to me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Blunts. All day every day. I disagree that blunts ruin the taste of weed though. I’ll pack top shelf into a backwood and the tobacco almost enhances the flavor of the weed for me. That’s just my opinion. I’m really picky about my blunts though if it’s not a backwood I would prefer a joint. I never did like the swishers, games, white owls, or garcia vegas. There’s just something about the taste of a tobacco leaf rather than the taste of a tobacco paper. I can’t argue that joints make good weed taste amazing but I get just the right amount of high from a backwood opposed to a joint. Opinions opinions!

14. Use honey or lots of lukewarm water if your blunts never stick. Easy fix.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gatorade bong ous ous cunt

16. Joint if I had to pick one. But my bong is my first choice lol

17. I like joints more. Blunts are too much for me and a waste of weed in my opinion. I really don’t even smoke joints that much but I definitely prefer them over blunts. I’m usually smoking my buds out of something glass.

18. Joints of course. Tobacco is not meant to be inhaled.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I would rather have a joint for sure. Blunts imo do not taste good and ruins the taste of the weed.