Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts>Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Casper The Don, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Now you guys all have seen my first thread discussing this & I have another point to add. In my old thread a lot of people were advocating joints as being better because you get more for your dollar. But the same can be said about Reg vs Dank. You get way more weed for your dollar with reg than you do dank but does that mean reg is better? No, I came up with this analogy earlier today when I was high & just remembered it just now because of Wiz lol. It fits perfectly, you say quality over quantity for weed but the same can apply for papers & blunts.

2. It all makes sense now.

3. Blunts are made of tobacco, which is quite damaging to your throat and lungs, and has hundreds, if not thousands (I don't remember), of chemicals in it that are certainly not good. Papers are thinner and made of less harmful substances that burns smooth.

Blunts can taste good, I'll give you that. I'm not a huge activist for one of the other, but I guess it's good that joints are better for your lungs. Your health is important after all, but then again we're all smoking weed so who gives a fuck?

4. We discussed this in the other thread & that point is moot/mute.

No one has every died or got cancer or any ill effects from strictly smoking marijuana blunts.

5. tobacco intensifies the effects of weed doesn't it? cuz I know I get higher off a .5 gram blunt than I do a .5 gram joint..

6. Care to back that up with a citation? Tobacco is carcinogenic. This is a fact. THC is an anti-carcinogen. This is also a fact. The THC may not fully outweigh the negative effects of the tobacco, so I you cannot say that for sure.

7. I agree OP, but sometimes J's are just more convenient, and are easier to fill. It really comes down to preference though. Some people don't like tobacco, some do.

8. Blunts make my lips taste bad. They are both good, though.

9. I don't have to back it up with anything as there is no evidence opposing it.

How about you, show me, who has suffered ill effects from strictly smoking marijuana blunts.

10. Rather smoke a joint, no tobacco for me , thanks....

11. And my points still stand

So now you're saying that you get more for your dollar with blunts? lol

A pack of papers costs a buck or two, and can roll 25+ joints. Each stick costs a buck, or 50 cents apice for a wrap. Simple math shows you're wrong again.

A king sized joint will hold just as much as a blunt.

12. No, that's not what I'm saying, read it again. I'm saying quality(blunt) over quantity(joint).

But what about a regular joint? Not everybody buys kingsize.

13. It's your "fact." You have the burden of proof.

14. Who said anything about kingsize or hash? Light a blunt shell on fire vs a joint paper, see which lasts longer.

It is more durable, the blunt shell is more thicker and can withstand more abuse.

They are kind of easier to roll in my opinion, a majority of people's first blunts come out way better than their first joints.

Thicker as in the blunt shell is thicker & not as measly as joint paper.

Earlier you just said joints are just as easy to roll, now you have to really know how to roll to get a good joint? Get one guy who rolls a shitty joint & let him roll a blunt, see which lasts longer. It's hard to fuck up a blunt roll.

Looks better, matter of opinion.

15. I try to keep my lips tasting good whilst smoking, too, so I'm ready to make out with the nearest female. They say my breathe smells so good after taking a hit.

16. i prefer blunts,the experience is just more enjoyable for me and im also a lot better at rolling blunts than joints for some reason

17. How is the Blunt>Joint a quality over quantity question. Joints are better for your health, and taste better. Quality.

18. More durable, thicker, last longer, expensive, burn slower on average.

No one has ever suffered ill effects from strictly smoking marijuana blunts & tasting better is a matter of opinion.

19. Your opinion, but here its the majority. Expensive? Really? If you make a 2 pape, it will be the same as a blunt.

Joints taste better, can be just as thick, last as long, burn the same. Blunts are Blunts.

20. Both. Who cares as long as you get high as fuck.
    [​IMG]