Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts in the freezer....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shawnhemp, Dec 7, 2011.

1. What do u think about putting blunts in a freezer. Got one that's been in there for a hour and another for 2 days that my round rolled up but we had to go to work so its marinating. I think if u take them out and instantly smoke them it makes more of that Goo that comes out the tip but other than that they stay really fresh. Plz don't blunt bash cuz I smoke it all. Chea.

2. i don't know why you would even do this...my freezer is used to hold mass amounts of cookie dough ice cream/ and steaks...not blunts.

3. ...heh

4. blunt in freezer ......?

5. That's the same shit I love to keep butterfinger ice cream too but I like to get hammered wit blunts sometimes Holmes.

6. [quote name='"phil3"']

...heh[/quote]

Lol cmon man let's keep it clean now.

7. I mainly smoke blunts...putting them in the freezer if anything will freeze the moisture in them and evaporate them or just mess up the bonds between the H2O molecules...but will all that bullshit aside, THEY WILL BURN FASTER THAT WAY.

I've said this time and time again...boil some water on the stove with some honey in it...de-leaf your blunt and put the outter leaf in the pot for a little bit until sticky and moist/then dry...Roll your blunt like you normally would...then smoke it, its the only fucking way

TOOOODLESS

8. Ha, why? Will this give the bud super powers? Myth.

9. People do it with honey blunts all the time to dry them, but a regular blunt? Does it burn slower?

10. Thanks that sounds cool as a MF but i have big hands and i know if i deleaf the blunt i definitely wont be able to put it back together. can i put the whole wrap in the water?