Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunts get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I've been smoking for about 8 months....and ive noticed that the 3 times i smoked from a blunt, i ended up 3 times higher then when i smoke out of a bowl.
    like yesterday i smoked a blunt, and today i smoked the exact same kind of weed from my pipe and i wasnt as high.
    any thoughts?

2. No, a blunt would get you stoned slowly, but a bong would hit you more hard because your taking a big hit of smoke.

3. Plus, generally theres more weed in a blunt. i dont know of many bowls than can hold a gram +

4. that's because the you fit a whole lot more than a 'bowl' into a blunt even if it's a smaller one and you're always hitting greens per say. Plus if you use swishers you're mixing in tabacco, I'm not sure about just blunt wraps though I think they are made out of tabcco but I don't know for sure.

5. Its bc more weed is in a blunt. A .1 gram one hitter will get you more fucked up then a blunt. Try this take x amount of grams that you typically put into a blunt. Take the bud and break it down and try to smoke that amount in a one hitter in the same time it takes to smoke the blunt. You will be to high to finish the weed put money on it. I make people try it when they make fun of me for smoking only out a one hitter. All my buddies who try this now smoke only out of one hitters when they are by there selves.