Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I put the blunts to rest. Only smoke em of friends roll em now. Otherwise its my mini bong or bowl.

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

2. as long as you're smoking blunts, you ARE smoking cancer paper. that was one of the dumbest things I've read in this thread omg

And cigarettes, and any other carcinogen that you inhale on a daily basis ;o

4. I used to eat raw bud. I would not get high. Then I would shit it out, and shove it back in my ass and wow! What a buzz i would catch!

5. Blunts>everything else. Smokin a Pineapple Splitarillo and lovin it

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Awesome, now some kid is gonna read this and try it and then we'll see who's laughing...

7. If some kid actually tries that, it will be me laughing my ass off.

8. So from living in one "black" town you are able to generalise about a whole race of people. When was the last time a town of white people and their actions represented all white people?

P.s I'm black and all I do is pax ( ploom), with my two degrees from really expensive schools, Now that's what drake meant when he said started from the bottom now I'm here

A Princess and a Spartan trapped in the same body

9. #629 Jimmy Carter, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    I smoke cigarettes on a daily basis? thanks dude I didnt even know that!

Splitarillos are fucking garbage how can you smoke that???

pass me a backwoods blunt and I'll hit the shit outta that thing

10. #630 /\/l99@, Aug 25, 2014
    wtf are you talking about? 

11. Read what I responded to... The guy made a gross generalisation about black people so I spoke up...

So what's the problem

A Princess and a Spartan trapped in the same body

12. I prefer to pack a nice fat bowl, it tastes so good, I feel like a blunt kind of covers up the weeds taste a bit. Make sure it's a glass bowl also.

13. Just in reply to "packing a fat bowl cause its so tasty compared to a blunt" in no way have I ever found a bong/pipe hit to be as flavorful as a well rolled blunt or joint except the first hit of a brand new piece...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Well with a bowl you're tasting just the weed for the most part so if it's flavorful you can better taste it as long as the pipe is clean. With a blunt you're getting the flavors of the weed and the blunt wrap which is going to be pretty flavorful regardless of how tasty the weed is.

15. Im just saying that you are grtting 'just' the weed taste plus the resin from the other 50 bowls that week haha imo. I agree about the tobacco flavour though

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. You must be smoking shitty ass weed if you think a blunt tastes better than any bowl.
    only reason blunts even exist is because people wanted to cover up the taste of shitty weed.
    If it is good weed why would you cover up the taste of fine herb with some artificial fruit flavor it's just does not make sense at all to me.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

17. That's why I said as long as the pipe is clean. If you don't clean your pipe then you will be tasting resin. By the time you get halfway down a blunt what's left will have resin on it anyway though although it is new resin and just from the weed in that very blunt. Neither situation is ideal, they both have their advantages and disadvantages but that's what choices are about.

Backwoods suck toooo wtfff???

Get a dutchy, deleaf that shit, crack that nigga down the middle, rip that cancer strip, roll that fatty, re-leaf that bad boy.... click click puffffffff...  :smoking:

19. blunts are just....cultural.....and they had a time which is ending because of good pot.

we used to smoke blunts because we got shit weed in nickel bags, the tobacco actually made that dirt weed smoother.

quality herbs for everyone, no more tobacco, blunts, good bye.

20. #640 Jimmy Carter, Aug 25, 2014
    @[member="HiiP0WER"] c'mon are you gonna tell me a bockwoods blunt is just as bad as a swisher?? a backwoods may not be a quality cigar but it sure as hell blows those garbage wraps/cigarillos out of the water ANY DAY