Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Glass or Get your own weed :).

No more rolling shit for me after this shitty ass weekend -___-.

2. Everyone has smoked one or the other, personally, I love to spark up a fat joint more then a blunt. I LOVE to roll. I do not know why, it's probably the ADD in me and the mechanics of it, I look at it as an art. But I do like to pass around a bowl before rolling a doober for my friends and I :)

3. Ok first why do you assume you have to put more weed in because its a blunt. i roll .4s if its just me smoking and i get plenty high. And how the hell did you come to the conclusion that you get less thc from smoking a blunt.

4. [quote name='"Flyinstarhigh"']Ok first why do you assume you have to put more weed in because its a blunt. i roll .4s if its just me smoking and i get plenty high. And how the hell did you come to the conclusion that you get less thc from smoking a blunt.[/quote]

From everyone else who hates blunts. One throws out an idea and they all take it like its the Gospel. Anti-blunt people are so overbearing. If you don't like it fine, but stop yelling at me and telling me everything I already know. I like them, get over it.

5. after vaping i dont think i could ever go back to rolling joints or packing bowls... vapes save are so conservative and easier on the lungs!

6. [quote name='"Shizmot"']

From everyone else who hates blunts. One throws out an idea and they all take it like its the Gospel. Anti-blunt people are so overbearing. If you don't like it fine, but stop yelling at me and telling me everything I already know. I like them, get over it.[/quote]

Amen.

7. Smoke a blunt. See that smoke in the air not coming out of your mouth. Oh yeah thats wasted weed.

8. [quote name='"B33PB33P"']

Smoke a blunt. See that smoke in the air not coming out of your mouth. Oh yeah thats wasted weed.[/quote]

Then cup your hands around your mouth covering the cherry and when you pull inhale through your nose aswell.

9. i think they're okay i like joints the best then glass then blunts!

10. OP = Stereotypical lazy stoner.

If you're complaining about it being a waste, why do you smoke? Go make edibles, vape, and stop being a hypocrite.

11. A lot of people who are anti-blunt are anti-smoking and the nicotine police are just the fucking worst, if I'm being honest.

12. Smoke a bowl, see that smoke in the air coming off the burning bowl? Oh yeah thats wasted weed. LOL dude blunts get me chopped best way to smoke with buddies. Id way rather go on a blunt cruise rather than smoke bowls, just for the experience.

13. [quote name='"Sark"']

A lot of people who are anti-blunt are anti-smoking and the nicotine police are just the fucking worst, if I'm being honest.[/quote]

Yeah people that think they're hot shit because they only use a vaporizer are annoying. They seem to feel the need to mention it in every post and bash anyone who smokes. But yeah they're right behind in hate after the 40% of this community that thinks they're teaching us by telling us tobacco causes cancer. Go fucking figure?

14. on occasion I deff enjoy smoking a nice rolled blunt, but i prefer joints/bongs way more then blunts

15. Lol I smoke cigs I never made the tobacco part a big deal, but you have to realize it is still their. All im trying to make people realize is a blunt is the least effective way to get high besides, homemade tin can, or ghetto bongs.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwxY2y0xR_0]How To Roll A Blunt - Redman - YouTube[/ame]

17. Lol anti-blunt kids are so annoying.... OP would make this pointless thread :laughing:

18. Started out smoking mostly blunts, but that was when mids were what was always around. Now that its basically all medical I use my pipes and bongs on a regular basis.
    I still smoke the occasional blunt, maybe once a month or longer.

19. When I have mids or high grade mids i go with blunts.. For dank i use bowls/bong. i

20. Blunts are nice for large groups where relighting and repacking bowls gets repetitive and time consuming.