Blunts = dumb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by B33PB33P, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I can enjoy a blunt. Preference is glassware because it is undeniably the cheaper way to get stoned for me anyway. It's 25/G where I live I pay 125 for a quarter a month and I like to make it last until my next refuel day. Blunts are a social thing here my buddies and I will meet up and all throw some weed together to roll one up. I couldn't imagine smoking a blunt to myself. I'd be stoned after 4-5 puffs and be done. So for me it's all about loading up a few snaps.

2. I like blunts in groups because nobody is going to shatter your nice glass piece. Plus, I love the taste.

3. You could smoke a whole week's worth of weed in one blunt.

4. smoke flavoured blunt every now and again, but only with a few peeps , 3 or less and its a joint

5. Mo' blunts and mo' blunts and mo' blunts.

:D

6. Blunts are a nice occasional treat but if you don't like tobacco raw papers are where it's at.

7. I have smoked my fair share of blunts and joints in my 8 years of smoking, and all i can say is vaping is the way to go.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. lmao why is this debate even respected, if you don't like em don't smoke em plain and simple, its like the loser hating on someone mustang cause of gas mileage long as someone happy and not immoral let them do them

9. imo, blunts aren't that bad but definitely shouldn't be what you smoke most often. A good blunt can be great if you have a big group of friends, or just a big bag of bud that you want to roll into a fat blunt. But everyday/multiple blunts a day? That's gross and a waste

10. I'm G.G.O.D, but blunts can be relaxing when you just want to sit back & chill but for a daily driver blunts are a no go.Glass Gang Or DieWho Dat!

Ive smoked many a blunt in my day
    one of those days a friend and I rode my scooter to Colorado. He pissed himself and we were frozen together by the time we got to Aspen. Damn I felt dumb

I prefer to use a tobacco leaf instead of a blunt wrap nowadays

12. I graduated from high school in an inner-ring suburb in North Jersey and it was all about blunts. That's what I started out on so I will always have a soft spot for blunts. I don't really smoke 'em anymore but it really is an unparalleled experience compared with other ways of smoking. Just a few buddies either sitting in a car on some side street or going on an L walk... The best times a smoker can have.

13. Who bumped this old ass thread

14. i dab. i only smoke blunts when i do smoke weed. really rarely hit a snap or a bowl. blunts dont run if u kno how to roll and dont hit it like a dumass. when i smoked weed hell yea blunts were a waist. but now that i dab. i dont smoke weed to get high. it feels nice on the lungs and i love the taste of a swisher with some danky in there after a dab sesh

15. Blunts are just something I grew up with, of course I appreciate a good bong, and I probably have smoked bowls just as much as blunts but something about a blunt... I just love them, the taste, the way they hit, etc etc.

PS I am totally white just in case you wanna apply your racial weed smoking stereotypes at me lol

16. Kids these days "dab this" "dab that" god this place has become a sausage fest of "I smoke to be cool as fuck" lol what a joke

17. <sup>I usually use raw papers but blunts are ok once in a blue.</sup>

18. I smoke primarily blunts, 2-4 a day on average lately, I did smoke 8-12 when I could afford it.
    I love joints, don't get me wrong, but blunts smoke more reliably, for lack of a better adjective.

I can smoke 3 bowls back to back of some serious killer and walk away feeling pretty good, I can smoke a blunt of that same amount and I'll have to crawl away. The only exception is a few good bong rips, but even then I have to use just as much as I'd put in a blunt.

19. Blunts are sick if you roll them properly, they don't canoe then. I still prefer joints though, 1 regular size blue Rizla and around .5 for a personal J.

20. Waitttt who tf said I somoke weed to be cool??? Lol wtf. When I say I don't smoke weed to get high. I doesn't mean I smoke it to be cool. I guess after a sesh of bho at my house all by myself no one watching a blunt is to be cool? Get that stick out ur ass. Were notm12 anymore. I doubt anyone thinks its cool to smoke weed