Blunts are illegal in Illinois now

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ssblind, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Yay! Freedom being taken away!

2. I hate illinois in every shape and form

3. Most people just use swishers and Dutchies anyway. But wraps u can fit like a qaurter in those

4. do ppl really smoke crack blunts?

5. Dude now you can buy flavored papers and sell them for a FORTUNE. Think of everything as positive as possible.

6. It's just flavored wraps and shit man. You can still get plain ones. Also this is the same thing in NYC. It's been this way for years. There is a loop-hole though. You can still buy them from cigar shops. If a store makes at least 10% of profit from tobacco they can still sell flavored stuff. At least that's how it is in the city. Pretty fucked up how the world's most populated city doesn't even really sell flavored wraps anymore...

7. Yea I never understood it either, but yeah some people like their weed and their stones together sometimes. I seent it, didnt get in on it but it was surely something I hope to never be around again.

8. haha if i could i would move to amsterdam, us is fucked up, only place i'd live in us is in california

9. Colorado or Canada is not looking bad at all.

10. Yeah, illinois is clearly by a rediculously wide margin the worst state in the country. Sadly I'm from this shithole but I did just see blunt wraps at a has station today. Hope they don't get pinched.

11. They didn't illegalize blunts per say. This is just the governor trying to "save" children from smoking. Because those papers are flavored, it can be taken into perspective that the tobacco companies are trying to direct sales towards kids.

12. Who uses the actual "wraps" anymore? Them shits suck, to me anyway. Last time i tried to use em it was dried to itself and it ripped when i tried unrolling it. Never again. Real rillos and blunts are the only way to go. Bust down a rillo with your thumbs and roll up!

13. [quote name='"KushNMusic"']haha if i could i would move to amsterdam, us is fucked up, only place i'd live in us is in california[/quote]

I went to the Dam over the summer and they've got wraps there but they'd probably been in the same spot on the self for a few yrs bc nobody uses em there. I'm so glad I took a box of swishers when I went.

14. I see their smoking laws are as backwards as their gun laws...FOID cards? Wtf is that really? Couldn't stand the short time I lived in Illinois.

15. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

16. But you can sell H and not go to jail, as long as it's under 3g. That seems strange to me.

17. Well welcome to the heartland of this fucked up country.Everyone be fucked on that herron up north,I aint tryin to have hit to do with that.

18. bongs and vapes > everything else... besides edibles. lol

19. Same with Oklahoma where you do a shit ton of time for concentrated Marijuana A,K,A Hash -.-,Gahtdamn Devil. hubblalabaaua9aanbajbaajl! MUTHAFUCKAZ!,Yall remeber "Don Vito" from Bam margera when he shakes his fat face,Thats what I just did.

20. I aint even really mad that the wrapps are illegal necessarily,but I am mad because that means we are one step behind bud being legal