blunts and joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by xACExkittieking, Jan 4, 2009.

1. #1 xACExkittieking, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    before i was always hitting bongs and pipes, maybe smoking a j or possibly(although rarely) a blunt.

ever since me and my friend have been chilling weve been smoking a shit load when we chill for the day. we bought a glass bong but it got stolen then we bought a new one, but my friend got it taken by cops when he got arrested. around the time we started chilling alot we began rolling more and more. we smoke so many now its ridiculous. i smoked 5 blunts and a joint with him and his sister in law(she had an oz) today and we have been doing this like every other evining since schools on break. i never thought i would go a day without smoking a bowl and still be ripped alld ay. of course our weed intake has significantly increased. all this is somewhat because i have no dank connects as the moment and i dont like smoking regs or mids out of bowls.

we rolled a blunt today bigger than a swisher in its factory shape. ill post pics in a minute. but do any of you smoke alot of rolled shit? whats your perferred rolling papers/blunts?

p.s. im super ripped off a fatty

2. if u were smokking bluntts whyd u down grade and hit a joint? hahahah

3. well we smoked 4 blunts a joint then a fat blunt

4. dig it once i learned how to roll a cone a stoped dealing with joints just cause i like that shit to last and joints just dont seem to do it you know?

5. yo wares that blunt picture?

6. keen for pics!

:bongin:

7. yeah like everyone here smokes swishers, i dont really like smoking blunts much but i love rolling blunts n joints for freinds(i usually get a couple hits cuz i rolled it,im not greedy or anything), its just such a rewarding feeling when u roll something that looks great and smokes great u know?

8. For joints the only option are zig zags, no other paps compair.

For blunts 90% of the time it's a swisher, 9% platinum 1% dutchmaster

9. I fucking agree 100% man. I don't even have any pieces anymore, I just masted the art of rolling pinner J's (For some reason I started off only being able to roll FAT joints) It's the perfect amount and I just flick the roach instead of having to worry about careering a piece around

10. yea me and my friends get real competitive with rolling. theres this guy whose amazing at rolling and if he qualifies your blunt then you can roll good.
    i mostly use swishers. wev been using phillies and white owls also and we enjoy them alot. i usually roll joints with juicy jays or job

11. blunts are the shit man. I just started to roll really good blunts and theres nothing better than a tight fatty blunt. strawberry swishers are the best in my eyes. I can hand-roll decent joints too and i have a joint roller that i picked up for about 4 bucks at a tobacco store...good investment cuz they are cheap and they help you roll tight spliffs in a jiffy

12. yea its fun once you get good at it.

13. Swishers and dutchies, there is nothing else.
    let's get those pics up.

14. its all about grape swishers, biggies and black and blueberry juicy J's. I cant stand joints doesn't seem like they get me high its weird.

15. 5 blunts... you guys blowin on shwag?

16. blunts are rare for me because they just kill so much weed.but man when i smoke a blunt i get sooo fired.

17. nobody else use big bambu? come on now..

18. what kind of blunt wraps do you use? swishers?
    i use kingpins
    its kinda weird because since winter break started ive been smoking more blunts 2..
    ive been going over to a friends house mostly all break and smoking blunts
    haha

19. lol its cause wev been buying from the ghetto and our hookup would always be down to match blunts. now we buy from suburbia but still roll hella blunts. im beginning to think all that tobacco everyday isnt good lol

20. blunts all day