Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Michael, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Whats the Correct way to smoke it?

2. Like a joint.

3. Inhale the smoke???

4. Put lit end in mouth.

5. No, you blow it out your ass

6. There is no correct WAY, but correct WAYS. Here are the steps to success:

1. Don't buy cheap cigars.
    2. Make sure the weed is even when rolling a blunt.
    3. Make sure the cherry on the blunt is even so it can burn evenly.
    4. Personally, I draw the smoke into my mouth then inhale and do that 3-4 times until my lungs are full. Then, I hold that smoke in for 5-10 seconds.
    5. Make sure when you're smoking to always keep your lips dry even when you're smoking by yourself. Having to rip the end of your blunt off so you can smoke the other half of it is not a good habit to develop.
    6. Enjoy. Look in the mirror, pull a frenchie, and feel like the badass you are.
    7. Don't throw away the roach. Save it. Roaches add up to blunts.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhb-e3p-W_A]Redman-how to roll a blunt - YouTube[/ame]

8. ghost inhale

9. People be complaining that I get it wet too much... I think I'm doing it wrong.

10. your ****** lipping it

11. dont pucker your lips when you hit it!...curl your lips in and hit it out of respect for others toking.... I wanna smoke with ya...But not kiss ya bro haha

12. how am I supposed to do it den?

13. dry your fucking lips.
    dont pucker out like youre kissing.
    curl your lips over your teeth slightly.

inhale & hold it in for like 3-5 seconds.
    exhale.

if you cant figure out how to smoke a blunt, good luck with glass...
    its gonna be like rocket science.

14. Amok into lungs