Blunt Wraps Banned in New York City :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Mr.Gump, Jan 12, 2010.

1. #1 Mr.Gump, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    I can confirm that as of today stores will no longer be stocking flavored blunt wraps. Multiple store owners confirmed that they were no longer able to place orders for new boxes of blunt wraps.

This will become official Feb 1st, but it already in effect because blunt wraps are not being produced at the source.

Blunt wraps confirmed banned in The Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn so far.

2. I wouldn't post your actual telephone number online for everybody (not that I'm going to try that number anyways).

3. Was never a big fan of them so I don't mind too much.

4. This is why glass ftw

5. dude they are banned in mass too but i know alot of ppl who get em from stores sum even underage... just fyi

6. da da da, and another right bites the dust!

god help America.

7. Dude, you better remove that phone number or the admins will remove you...

8. blunts are a big thing in the city, so yea that sucks

and of course, remove your telephone number:eek:

9. !!!!UPDATE!!!!

Confirmed: flavored blunt wraps are no longer in production. Blunt wraps will still be available but will no longer be flavored.

I never loved or hated the flavored blunt wraps, I just like not having to deal with tobacco filled blunts. I am very happy that blunt wraps will still be available in some form. :hello:

:wave:

10. I feel your pain man they did the same thing in Jersey. I go to school in New Brunswick and every convenience store owner said the same thing about production being halted..looks like its back to grape and strawberry dutches

11. You say that like a grape dutch is a bad thing.

12. order them online bro

13. How in the world is getting rid of flavored products going to have any affect what so ever on how often tobacco is used?

This sounds like a bullshit tactic being used by the tobacco industry to say the public:

"Hey look we're doing all we can to discourage the use of our dangerous product!"

When in in reality it's having no effect on the product to begin with.

14. Time to learn how to roll a real blunt :wave:

Sucks for you guys who rely on wraps though...

15. still a bummer...and a loss to the fight imo [​IMG]

16. i love blunt wrapps.. so many awesome flavor to choose from.. i havnt seen them ban in cali yet.. cloves been ban for months.. does any one know.. does this effect swisher sweets??

17. Doesn't effect the swisher sweets and the blunt wraps are not banned, it's just flavored cigarettes I believe. We were all worried about that a couple months ago as well. :smoking: