Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt taste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marcos952142, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Hi I've been smoking a couple blunts now and then swisher sweet grapes and when you first smoked a blunt did you get a nasty taste as the blunt got smaller and smaller or do you get used to it and its the weed it is some good mids to hi so will I get used to it because the blunt taste strong when it gets smaller.

thanks

2. yea because when the blunt gets smaller it starts to get all resined up and resin usually tastes like crap

3. Yea from resin

4. Use better punctuation, and then maybe we can understand what your talking about..

5. so if its the resin building up will I get used to to the taste and smoke it without it tasting as nasty as it would be?

6. 1st of all, what?

Second of all, that's cuz its getting resiny and saliva-covered. After all, its just a sure thin pressed leaf, it gets soaked easy.

To answer your other question, idk. I just learned to not notice it. I wouldn't say I'm USED to it. It's just at the back of my mind now

7. What the first two said, and the third guy has a point too... its from the resin as it builds up, if you've ever scraped a pipe or bowl for resin, then you know how harsh it can be, especially by itself in a bowl without a filter, did it last night, got fucked up hardcore, but that shit was so harsh it almost wasn't worth it, fuckk , oh, and next time you use a book as a flat surface to roll, try reading it once you're blazed.

8. I still don't know what your talking about. But try swisher sweet original, flavored blunts suck

9. I just wanna know if I will get used to it that I can smoke a blunt down to the roach like it didn't taste like shit ?

10. If it tastes like shit to you,

why would you want to get used to it?

Just smoke out of glass and joints.

11. *translates*
    Will I get used to the taste? Because right now i doubt i could smoke a blunt down to the roach, due to the taste. Once i get used to the taste, will i be able to smoke it all the way? I made it painstakingly clear, because the OP felt the need to muddle the meaning so horribly with his grammar... or lack thereof.

12. what I'm trying to say is if that one day when I smoke some more blunts will if ever notice the resin taste in my mouth?

13. sorry for grammar but thanks for answers

14. Jesus Christ... Just freaking give up man, i already translated it, and i can't speak from experience, as i've only smoked resin once, and have yet to smoke a blunt, but yeah, i'm sure you get used to it, and will be able to smoke the whole thing, otherwise weed would go to waste, and we don't want that.