Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt smoke blue!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hydrocronik, Mar 12, 2009.

1. #1 hydrocronik, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Wtf?! Okay, I was just hitting up a strawberry swisher sweet, and while the smoke I was inhaling was white, the smoke rising from the tip of the blunt was blue!? I've been smoking these blunts for a while and this has never happened. Last night I burned through a pack of grape rillos, with the same weed, and this didn't happen. So, my questions to GC are why the hell was it burning blue, and has this ever happened to you?

^^^^^hahahahahahaha, I rhymed.

2. Smoke will look kind of blueish in the right light.

3. your probably just too high to notice the bluish light sitting next to you.... this happens to me a lot lol

4. Guys....tobacco smoke burns kinda blueish haha

No joke though, go light up a cig and REALLY look at it.

5. yeah its true. generally tobacco smoke can look pretty blueish gray in the proper lighting.

6. pretty common lol ;p

7. yeah ive thought i was exhaling green before but i was super high and looking over a grass field...it was still cool tho lol

8. hahaha that made me laugh:smoke:.
    i could so picture myself doing that :rolleyes: