Blunt rolling

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by GoinGreen3451, Jan 14, 2009.

1. so i just rolled up a fat 1.2 gram blunt in a strawberry swisher....smoked liek a champ with 4 other buddies and we got blazed off this dank.....what kind of blunts do u guys usually roll and how much / what type of weed do you use? dank? mids? i roll at least 1 gram of dank in strawberry swishers every time...lets get some feedback from the city

2. 1-2 grams of mids into wine games.

3. I used to smoke dutches or Games every day. But 4 years of leave type cigars make me sick now. So i usually smoke Juicy J blunt wraps, royal blunt wraps. As for a cigar ill smoke a white owl, swisher, cigarillos are nice to. The only blunt no one f's w around here is an Optimo, not cuz they aren't good but everyone you will ever get this way is always stale. Ive never in my life rolled an Optimo, would like to though.

4. occassional white owl which burn pretty nice, usually ill grab a white owl if im going to face the blunt... but when im with some friends we'll usually go with a dutch (honey, grape, strawberry) or any game ( besides honey because around here for some dumb reason they are ALWAYS dry, cracked and fuckin horrible in general)

5. I've only used the swisher sweet cigarillos and the mixed smell of burning dank + raspberry swisher and ash combined was disgusting.
    I didn't enjoy the tastes at all! and it stuck in my mouth the whole time.
    I like sticking to regular papers or even spliffs.
    just my 2 cents

6. around a gram or chronic, swisher sweet cigarello[regular flavor].
    i went on a flavored blunt/bluntwrap thing for 2 years or so but i hate em now. honestly, the nug we usually get taste too good to tarnish with a false spray on taste. just my opinion.

7. all i need is a dutch and 1-2gs of some banging bud and im good