Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt rolling tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by liltunechi24, Jun 5, 2011.

1. are there any good videos out there that teach you how to roll a swisher? i really need to learn

2. How to roll a swisher? Theres no explanation for that. You cut it in half from top to bottom and stuff it and seal it.

No a blunt wrap.. MMM nothing like enjoying a legit wrap.

3. Youtube it, I'm sure they're all basically the same. I roll the middle up first then work on the ends and between the middle and ends, but that's just me. Everyone else I know rolls from end to end, but it's usually loose like that. Mine are tiiiiiight. :smoke:

4. Like Red Magic said I do the same to, but the biggest help I can give you is make sure your herb is free from stems and ground finely. This makes rolling blunts 10000X easier. And don't hold back on slobbering the blunt (sounds gross but itll work wonders) with your spit just make sure to bake it after to evaporate it.

5. Here's my tip:

Don't roll FAT blunts to start off with. Those make rolling harder and it takes longer to get the hang of it (not to mention you get a shitty blunt that you can barely hit and then you end up wasting good bud).

Start with just barely enough (a SMALL blunt) and just get the basic technique down.

Once you get the technique you can start to put a little more in each time, until you can roll perfect fat ass blunts.

6. When I roll a blunt, after taking the leaf off I have a plastic red cup ready(beer pong cup) filled with water and ice. If you wrap the leaf around the outside of the cup the condensation will keep the leaf ready to roll forEVER.

7. Bro if yer just learning how to roll bleezys u need a pack of foil fresh white owls. Get white grape, taste great... Anyway they are the easiest blunts to roll. Foreal ! Lol :smoke:

8. Here ya go

Attached Files:

9. u know how to freak them, cuz then there is no reason to roll. look up freaking a black and mild, but instead of putting the tobbacco back, put yer weed in.

10. just roll joints, it takes more skill and is a lot more versatile, healthy, and cheaper then any tobacco cigar or wrap!

11. but swishers dont have the paper inside, so u can skip that step

12. joints are okay but they burn to fast! i like putting about a gram in a blunt. i dont think that fits in a j

13. I can fit more then a gram into a joint, but with blunts you HAVE to use a lot, joints can fit any amount and you can easily cut and shape rolling papers.

If you know how to roll a joint right(and remember, its more of an art then blunt rolling, its a little more difficult) then it can last just as long.

joints>blunts

14. yeah maybe u right. if someone really knows how to roll a joint perfectly i would take that over a pearled blunt. blunts are always pearled

15. Just make sure when you are finishing it off to roll it tighter. Want to have a nice tight end.

16. You can easily put a gram in a joint....

17. Blunt rolling tip #1:

Roll joints

18. Swishers do not stick as well anymore Im sure there are other people who will say the same. For your easiest first experience I would try white owls, and it is best if you can make the cut just to the left of the glue line.

19. Why not just youtube this?

20. i want some tips... and i was looking for someone to post a good video about it. why try to be an ass hole? just answer the question or dont comment at all.