Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt rolling contest

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by badfish, May 13, 2006.

1. blunt splitters are quick and easy. i can promise you "HaltIamReptar" i could roll a better blunt/joint you name it than you could ever come up with. challenge in person? dont talk shit unless you want to prove your worth to me in person man

2. #102 HaltIamReptar!, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    The fuck? haha don't come at me foul my dude.

I bet you couldn't even finish a blunt to yourself, let alone roll a better one than me. But it's nothin man, I don't need to prove my dick is bigger when I just know lol :hello:

Oh & btw, don't say you can roll a perfect blunt when you spend over half of the video stuffing the shit out of it :laughing:

3. I thought most of us could roll near perfect blunts or perfect seeing this is seasoned. So don't argue lmao

4. dude im not gonna comment on your video, your technique, or even you.

ill just say that as a whole, that was a piss poor effort. and you probably shouldnt talk shit about your rolling skills, especially after we all just watched. well.. to be honest, i couldnt stand to watch, i clicked through every forty seconds or so.:rolleyes:

a blunt rolling contest on the computer is a good idea, but the judgements would hold no merit, cuz we cant smoke it.

5. check out my vid of some dank i was rollin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zza_G42sYg8]YouTube - Phillie Roll in Houston[/ame]

6. Already made this video so here ya go

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6GdJVdTJI0]YouTube - How to Slow Roll A blunt FULL VIDEO[/ame]